You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

This forum is voice of introverts

Hi all, after a long time I am back here again. I feel this forum is a good platform for the people who like to express their thoughts but it's much better platform for introverts like me to talk and express our thoughts. I feel very positive when I post some thing here and get response for the things and thoughts that have been in my mind for long time with out a good answer, or certain subjects where I feel I want to hear some one else thoughts also.
    Abhinav, welcome back, to be active in ISC forum.
    Forums are for exchange of thoughts - on the same or prescribed subject or varied subjects as per the policies and aims of the forum. Joining discussions in good forums can help us enhance our knowledge and also remove our ignorance or correct our errors.
    About introverts, not all who say they are introverts are introverts. Most people are shy and hesitant to be outspoken and mingling easily at initial stage. But they will be very comfortable and open and outspoken in their known close company or circle. They are not introverts. Many children are shy and timid. They may not relate to strangers easily. But by and by when they are confident that there is no harm from the other person and can be comfortable, they become more open and free. I was very shy and reserved. However I was a very good orator and used to win in many competitions in school and college. I also used to have a small, compact circle of friends. But I was known very well by my batch mates and other teachers and students during that period.
    Even now I have only a small circle of friends. I am not active in any social media. My activity is only in ISC. But I do not consider me as introvert. I am active in a couple of community (welfare) organisations.

Many people mistake and take shyness same as introvert. A shy person can be extrovert. He/she may be lacking in the strategies and techniques to attract and impress people. But by and by they gain this expertise and become real extroverts.

You also may be only shy but extrovert. ISC forum discussion will help you gain knowledge in various matters and helps gain confidence. The techniques to easily mingle and impress or attract people can also be one of them.

Abhinav, welcome back and nice to see that an old member like you is back to this creative writing platform. I am not very well aware about the activities going in ISC during 2012 to 2016 as I joined in the fag end of 2016 but today what I see is that there are a number of contests, group discussions, very contemporary threads posted by the members, beautiful articles to read, a lot of educational matters to be discussed and information update related to that and there are many things that you can select out of a plethora of creative opportunities and I wish you stay for a long time now and contribute your best to share your knowledge as well as learn from this site. In the end I would say that you are not an introvert because a person who can express his feelings in online forums and can actively take part there cannot be an introvert.
    Knowledge is power.

I am of the opinion that an introvert can never take part actively in forums like this as they never express their feelings properly. Of course, some people may not be able to express orally but they may not hesitate to put in black and white. People who are active on the forum will acquire good knowledge and know the happenings around. Our knowledge about various aspects will be enriched by spending more time here.
    I am active on the forum section from the last four years and these days we are seeing a lot of activity and many new members are coming and sharing their opinions and making the total section lively.
    It is nice to know that you are an old member of the site and you are back. I hope you will contribute a lot and we all will get benefitted and I wish you will have a long journey here.

drrao
    always confident

Welcome back Abhinav! Anybody who is willing to join the discussion can post their response or start a new thread on a specific topic. There is a term introvert which I think is a choice. One may not like to talk to everybody or take part in any kind of discussion and remain choosy while doing so. Because of this reserved nature, others may call them introvert but everybody has her/his own opinion and when somebody fails to express her/his opinion anywhere it creates a lot of problem inside the person. Talking to someone is always a way to express our mind and anyhow we need to express what we feel. If you are unable to convey it verbally, you can write it down. It's better not to classify people as introvert or extrovert because everybody should have their own choice. No need to think of yourself an introvert, feel free to express yourself.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

being introvert or extrovert is related to social life where people interact each other in person But we are on a forum where we don't know each other who we really are. Who among us is introvert and who among us is extrovert, it can not be judged by his/her post content.

We are here to express our views and share our knowledge abiding by rules and policies of of ISC.

Welcome back to ISC.

Welcome back, Abhinav! It is heartening to see old members returning to enrich the pages of this site. A lot many changes have taken place in this site since you became inactive and so it would be of help to you if you go through our updated guidelines and acquaint yourself with the change in policies and latest requirements as far as posting contents are concerned. Hope you are back to stay and will be active here on a long term basis.

Introvert or extrovert, the forum is a platform for you to freely express your thoughts, ideas and views but by strictly adhering to the guidelines. Please also make it a point to participate in the contests that are announced from time to time. We are looking forward to a healthy and fruitful association with you.

'Knowledge is knowing what to say. Wisdom is knowing when to say it.' -Anonymous

Abinav, welcome back and great to see old members are returning to the ISC fold. It is not the question of introvert or extrovert, this site is open to all who have the niche to express themselves, write something, and share their thoughts on views and matters. This particular platform has the ability to take to the universal fame instantly as every writing become a complied content in itself and you are exposed to the views and responses of others and thus within short period you are recognized and regarded for the forthright views and sharing the matters with others. One thing is sure, the more you write , the more you explore yourself and that would bring in further experience in content making and content writing. Over the period of time you become master of content writing and also make a decent earning from this site.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes, indeed Abhinav, the forum is a great platform for - conversations and idle chat, vociferous opinions and debates, in-depth discussions and general views, and for jabbering! As others mentioned, it always feels good to see a returning member. Looking forward to your expressive thoughts.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Abhinav, welcome back to ISC, according to me the Forum is a place where all of us authors share our thoughts and ideas on various subjects. It is very natural for different people to have a different opinion on any one topic and that is why I believe that it is most important for the writer to discuss in the forum that we should give importance to others' opinions as much as the importance we give to our thoughts.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

• Sign In to post your comments