You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

October 2020 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the October 2020 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    Congratulations to all the members who have received a cash payment this month. Let us all contribute our best in this portal so that the good content can attract more traffic and we all are benefited by it. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

26 of us are receiving the payment this month. Well done, all of you! A few who missed out will be disappointed but should take heart that their balance will be carried forward and they may be eligible for payment next month. Don't forget to participate in the upcoming contests as the cash credits/prizes will add to your earnings and bolster your eligibility for payment as well.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Heartiest congratulations to the members receiving payment for the month of October 2020. Let us continue with our contributions that fetch cash credits for our efforts put in at ISC. All the best.

Me too a member receiving the payment. I have uploaded my invoice for payment.

No life without Sun

As usual, the announcement of cash payments for the month of October 2020 is published. I thank ISC for the same. I thank the webmaster for announcing cash payment for me also. I congratulate all the members who got cash for this month. I wish that they will continue their good work and earn cash in the coming months also. I advise the new members also to take part in the site activities so that they will also get cash payments in the coming months. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all who will be receiving payment this month. I am glad to be on the list and have uploaded the filled invoice for the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the member who received payment for Oct 2020. I wish them all the best.

Congratulations to all those members whose names are announced for the cash payment. Keep going.
    shampasaid

Well done! I am happy to notice a few names adding to the payment list. Hardwork always reaps better benefits, this can be clearly noticed. After receiving payment the satisfaction and humbleness plays a crucial step towards each one's success.

It is not only in terms of finance but also a platform which provides immense knowledge, providing an opportunity to improve ourselves.

Lead the leader

Thanks for announcing the payment and for the first time we could see some new names of members who have become eligible to claim the payment from ISC and this time 26 members are receiving the payments. And we know some members would have missed the threshold amount and thus missed the payment this time. Never mind, ISC is open for total dedication and contribution and therefore one must work little bit more to secure the payments and I want to see at least 50 members earning every month and that should be the target every month henceforth. Hope the members take this challenge and congrats to all those who got the payment. On my part I had uploaded the filled in invoice for rupees 800 and hope to get the payment by the Deepavali and that would be the great celebration with small amount.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to all those who could place themselves in the list for cash payment for the month of October! Glad that I could make it this time around.
    'Knowledge is knowing what to say. Wisdom is knowing when to say it.' -Anonymous

Congratulations to all the 26 members who could make it to the October 2020 Cash Payment. Keep up the good work and keep on contributing to the site in the same way. I hope that other members will make more participation and try their best to be on the list in the coming months. All the best everyone.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

My hearty congratulations to all the members who receive the cash payment for the month of October 2020. I also get the payment for Oct 2020.

many thanks to Timmy M John sir for announcing the cash payment for the very first day of the month as usual.

Honesty is the best policy.

Thank you ISC for this announcement. I am glad to see my name in these 26 members, I will try my level best in the future also. I would like to congratulate all members who receive the cash payment.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

I have got cash payment this month and thank ISC for the same. I also congratulate all the members who have made to the list of eligible cash payment receivers. Well done and keep contributing in this site.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

A great number of 26 people have received the cash payment for the month of October 2020 and I extend my hearty congrats to all of them. Thank you Timmy sir for the timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My congratulations to all whose names are there on the list and I am happy to find my name there. Post more thought-provoking contents which will undoubtedly increase the popularity of ISC and your earnings will also increase.

Well done members!

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Thankyou ISC for timely announcement of October cash payment. Congratulations to all members who have received cash payment. I am happy that my name us also there in the list and I gave also uploaded my invoice. Thanks to ISC once again.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.