You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Google made my Deepavali much sweeter. Thanks ISC for 145$ AdSense

Very glad to place on the records that today my banker City Union Bank manager called me as to how 145.81 dollars has been received from Google and I gave him the written explanation about my membership and earnings from ISC and even shown him my ISC profile and AdSense Id number to which he was convinced and asked HO to release the payment immediately. Thus this Deepavali has become more memorable as the AdSense release was timely and more sweeter and thanks to ISC for paving the way for such great earnings. There is no limit for our family joy !
    Congratulations, Mohan. Enjoy your Diwali with family and friends. It would be a great Diwali to you.
    Buy a dress that you did not wear but longed to wear.
    Eat sweets that you did not eat but longed to eat.
    Enjoy the way you did not enjoy earlier Diwalis.
    All the best. Google has showered luck in time.

No life without Sun

Congratulations. But don't go for crackers with this money. They may create problems in health. Make many sweets and enjoy them with your family. Give small gifts to your wife, son and daughter. They feel happy. So Google has made this Deepavali memorable to you by sending the money in this festival season.
    These days I am hearing many complaints regarding the Adsense payments. In fact, in one or two threads on this subject, you have also expressed your unhappiness for the deductions Google is making from the payments they have to give to the members. I think now you will forget all those complaints and thank google for the timely payment. I wish you all the best.

drrao
    always confident

Nice to hear about your Adsense earnings. It is a big amount and a very pleasant gift for Diwali from Google. Have fun with all that money. It proves that through forum participation also one can earn some handsome money. However, it was strange that the bank manager asked for a written explanation. I haven't faced a similar situation till now. The money directly gets credited to my account.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations for this timely payment received by you from Adsense and if I remember correctly it is the same old pending payment about which we had discussed also in the forum section some time ago. Anyway, it is better late than never and wish you a happy Diwali and nice time that your hard work for such a long time in ISC is rewarded from their side also. Keep contributing in this great educational portal and we require energetic and active members like you to make the forum section as vibrant as it is today. I think you are the only member from whose family there are three creative people contributing in ISC. I know the other two are not much active due to their education and career making priorities but once they are settled in their jobs, they would come back and contribute like your ways. All the best and I wish you all the prosperity through creative writing.
    Knowledge is power.

My congratulations to you, Mohan Sir! Enjoy Deepavali and be safe. You are a regular contributor to ISC and always active in the Forum section. I am sure the AdSense earnings will make you a lot more enthusiastic and we will be reading excellent threads in the coming days. However, I think you should not reveal your AdSense Id to anyone.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations Mohan. Wish you a Happy Deepavali.
    Your AdSense earning is unique in hat you are active only/mostly in forum only. So the earnings are from forum. That needs a special appreciation.

The bank has taken a letter under FERA act stating my income was genuine from Google and I had proved.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Wow, that is awesome. Congratulations Mohan sir on getting the payment from Google. I wish you to get more payments in the future. All the best..!
    Regards
    Rizwan

I think you are getting regular payments from Adsense. Do you need to give explanation every time to manager of bank.

Congratulations Mr K Mohan sir for getting a good amount from Gooogle Adsense. It's your dedication and activeness that you earn this money only contributing in the forum section. The forum section looks dull in your absence. Well done and keep it up.

You are a motivator for the new members of the site and have proved that we can earn a good amount if active regularly.

Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations Mohan sir for getting good amount from google Adsense. I hope that you would get more payment in coming days. Well done. I wish you all the best.

Congratulations Mohan Sir for getting a respectable amount from the side of Google Adsense for your genuine efforts put in ISC. This amount will certainly boost your motivation and hope in the time ahead, your earnings should multiply significantly with your consistent contributions in ISC. Well done, I wish you all the best.

Actually it is the salary account from the company side opened long back and the City Union Bank HO has sought explanation and I submitted.
    K Mohan @ Moga

A big congratulations to you! It is all your efforts and commitment to this website that is paying off. All the more happiness as this has come at the time when the festival of lights is right ahead of us.
    Congrats once again as you shared this good news that you got payment from Adsense when most of us are facing deductions from Google Adsense. Adsense has deducted 100% of my earning from ISC for the past 3 months, and for the same reason, I feel good for you that you came out unscathed.

Live before you leave.

Congratulations Mohan..it's an inspiration for other participants who want to earn some extra money through adsense. Of course it's because of your hard work and comittment. You have proved that one can earn good money through participating in the forums itself actively.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulations K Mohan on getting that long due payment! I think this is the one you had referred to in earlier threads, expressing your frustration at not having received it. Glad to know you finally got it and that too in time for the festive season.

Those inquiring about the information needed to give the Bank - yes, they will ask about it, if not at the first payment or maybe not in the first year, sooner or later. This is because it is in US$ credited to your account in INR so during an audit the bank will have to explain at some point of time about such foreign remittance. Either you have to fill in a form or give submit a letter explaining what the payment is about. The email that Google sends, alerting you that a payment has been credited to your bank, can also be forwarded to the bank manager if asked for as supporting proof.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

It is a wonderful occassion to celebrate with festival diwali. Our happiness too doubled on hearing this message. It is indeed a good amount, your family members can enjoy the bonus just as we would regularly receive in companies. A good from the google for the hard efforts which you had put on over years.
    Lead the leader

Thanks Vandana for giving detailed explanation for the members who are seeking doubts as to why bank insisting the clarification on dollar payment into our account
    K Mohan @ Moga

A big congratulations to you! It is all your efforts and commitment to this website that is paying off. All the more happiness as this has come at the time when the festival of lights is right ahead of us.
    Congrats once again as you shared this good news that you got payment from Adsense when most of us are facing deductions from Google Adsense. Adsense has deducted 100% of my earning from ISC for the past 3 months, and for the same reason, I feel good for you that you came out unscathed.

Live before you leave.

The amount has been credited to my account late evening and thus paved way for good celebrations.
    K Mohan @ Moga

• Sign In to post your comments