You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Want to remove duplicate post, posted by mistake.

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

Recently I posted an old question paper of Dibrugarh University's BA Hons History Course. Due to some mistakes in the post I tried to to edit it and rectify the error but failed to find it anywhere in the website. Hence I posted the same post once again but now I am facing difficulities in deleting the earlier post. Please, kindly guide me in doing so, if possible.
    Kashmita Gogoi,

Welcome to ISC. Whenever you want to check the content that you submit, simply go to the link of 'New Submissions' which is provided in every section. There is also 'My Question Papers', 'My articles', etc so you can easily locate what you submitted.

The paper that you are referring to has been submitted three times-
    (i) https://www.indiastudychannel.com/question-papers/229708-Dibrugarh-University-BA-Hons-History-Semester-1-2019.aspx (with no paper attached)

(ii) https://www.indiastudychannel.com/question-papers/229709-Dibrugarh-University-BA-Hons-History-Semester-1-2019.aspx

(iii) https://www.indiastudychannel.com/question-papers/229710-Dibrugarh-University-BA-Hons-History-Semester-1-2019.aspx

The first will be the one to be deleted since it has no paper uploaded with it. Which of the other two would you like to be reviewed by the editors? Also, note that you could check out how other approved papers have been submitted. Do not put text like 'hello students', 'all the best', and the like, and put the summary in a better manner. You also should put in some text in the box titled 'Question Paper Content'.

Thus, the summary would be-
    Are you searching for old question papers of Dibrugarh University BA (Hons) History Semester 1? The 2019 exam paper of Semester 1 of BA (Hons) History, Dibrugarh University has been uploaded here for free. Check out the questions that were asked to help you prepare for a similar exam paper of this subject.

Another type of summary-
    Are you studying for the Semester 1 exam of Dibrugarh University BA (Hons)? You can prepare for the exam well by knowing the type of questions that may be asked. So download for free the previous year's exam paper of Semester 1 of BA (Hons) History, Dibrugarh University.

For the text, you can put-
    This December 2019 BA (Hons) History exam paper (Semester 1) of Dibrugarh University has C-1 and C-2 papers, each of three hours duration. These are-
    1. History of India-I: This is of 80 marks and you need minimum 32 marks to pass.

2. Social Formations and Cultural Patterns of Ancient World: This is of 80 marks and you need minimum 32 marks to pass.

Totally there are four pages that have been uploaded of this exam paper.

Let us know if you require further guidance.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments