You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Canada Govt is encouraging job seekers to apply for jobs in Canada

Those who are dreaming to go to Canada after securing a sponsorship from some company they will be happy to note that in order to build up a vibrant economy Canada Govt is increasing the number of workers or executives to enter their country. This year the figure is expected around 4,00,000 persons. This gesture of Canada Govt is very nice for the students of the developing nations who are trying to get a job abroad for making a career. There are some areas and positions which are prospective from job point of view as far as Canada is considered. These are Sales associates, Drivers, Web developers, Business development mangers, Welders, Mechanics, Electrical engineers, Project manager, Seasonal agricultural labourers, Accountant, Nurse etc. Due to present Covid-19 situation there are some travel restrictions and quarantine procedures which will be there. Those who have a job desire in this direction can get more information from the Canada Govt portal as an information link for jobs in Canada. I am posting it just for the general information for the interested candidates.
    Good that Canada is opening up whole lots of new job opportunities in various fields and that proves Indians are most sought after there and those who already settled there are also having chance to improve upon the present positions. What I could gather from my relatives that Indian population is much liked and the government is already giving much benefits towards free education for the girl child, even the properties can be purchased. Sometimes our Indians feel that they are in India and not Canada. With the present new job offers, Canada would reach out more to those who were aspiring to get the jobs there and surely they would settle there permanently. My sister's daughter has settled there, got citizenship, owning her house, free education for her girl child and above all having contended happy life.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Good information from the author and as mentioned in the thread by the author, there are many posts available. It is a good opportunity for people who are aspiring for a suitable job abroad. Basing on the interest of the candidates and suitability they can apply.
    But be careful while selecting the agents. Some agents will encash the situation and try to get as much advantage as follows. Sometimes they will deceive the people also. I have seen many people who lost huge money in this bargain. Some people borrowed money and finally, they have to face hardship in repaying the same. So I advise all to be cautious.

drrao
    always confident

In Canada there is a shortage of labourers and other people who can work in low positions. So, Canada always encourages people to come there for work and issues work permits also. I read one interesting thing about Canada that in some agricultural belts there they encourage tourists to stay in their farms and help in doing some routine work and in lieu of that they would provide some free shelter and food and some other facilities and many tourists who want to stay there for more time take advantage of that offer by many farmers. Something like agricultural tourism.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments