IPL 2020 Qualifier 2 Make A Prediction (MAP)In yesterday's Eliminator match, SRH held their cool and RCB have exited from the 2020 IPL. Now Delhi Capitals and Sunrisers Hyderabad both have one more chance to qualify for the final, with their Qualifier 2 match tomorrow. So let's make our predictions of the result. There are eight predictions to be made each time, with six at a slow medium pace with just a Yes/No answer required. All you have to do is give a list of your predictions in a response to this thread (do not post the questions). Note that the responses will be locked so be sure of your predictions and then only submit a response. Points and cc are as per what was announced in the first MAP.
Qualifier 2 MAP - DC vs SRH -
1. Will DC lose a wicket in the first over of their innings when they bat? - Yes/No
2. Will SRH lose a wicket in the first over of their innings when they bat? - Yes/No
3. Will one of the DC opening batsmen hit a six in the first over of the match? - Yes/No
4. Will one of the SRH opening batsmen hit a six in the first over of the match? - Yes/No
5. Will any DC bowler bowl more than one maiden over? - Yes/No
6. Will any SRH bowler bowl more than one maiden over? - Yes/No
7. Which team will not go through to the final?
8. Who will win the player of the match award?
Closing time: midnight tonight (IST).
Note: your points and cc for correct predictions in MAP 1 have been credited to your responses in that thread, and will be done so later for MAP 2 as well. Keep playing, and expect some yorkers and bouncers in the MAP for the IPL 2020 final!