You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Welcome me back to ISC

I am back in ISC after a long time. Last thread I posted here was way back in 2015. Its too long, right. Once I was very active in this site and for some unknown reason (even for me) I got inactive. But I was reading forums and articles in ISC once in few months. I don't know what stopped me from being active. I feel sad about this gap. Now, I just feel like being a part of this great community, again. Don't know how many of you still remember me. I saw many new writers have joined here, to make this community even greater. Please welcome me again.
    Narendran welcome back to ISC fold again and it is good to see you returning after 5 years. Surely you lost golden chance of knowledge sharing and knowledge enriching as new members who joined since recent past has been creating wonders with their varied creating writing and it is good to see this site grown from leap to bounds and members like you are visiting again and reviving the ties. Good that old members are yearning to have the say here and I want you to be regular at least now and be a part of growing site. You are most welcome and chose your section to which you wanted to be more regular. Forum for interaction and posting things that bother you, article section for posting best churned out articles which makes impact on students or be a expert to our ask expert section giving expert advise. Or just do job postings and start earning.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Welcome back to the site.

I also have started being active on this site after a gap of an year. I could not be available here because of the other important works and comittment but for sure from now onwards I will be contributing here.

Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Welcome back Narendran! So glad to have you back on board. This is what ISC is all about. That feeling of coming back.

All the best!

Sanjeev, nice to see you back too.

'Knowledge is knowing what to say. Wisdom is knowing when to say it.' -Anonymous

It's always good to be back at ISC, whether after a short gap or a lengthy absence. The warmth of stepping back in is always there to envelop you. To be honest, I did not recall you as a member so visited your profile page to jog my memory. You were an active participant in contests and I came across your one thread of 2015 where you expressed similar frustration, of not being able to understand why you had sort of reached a point of inertia and were finding it difficult to be active in contests or in forum discussions. Well, just stay positive now, shake off that inertia or block or whatever it is, and jump back into the thick of things. Requesting you, though, to go through some important policy changes, features and guidelines that have been overhauled that are red-pinned at the top of our forum. There is also one that will interest you the most - the monthly schedule of contests. Let's see you back in winning ways in those!

Welcome home.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Narendran, welcome back to your old platform after a gap of 5 years. I also joined this site in 2009. But I was not active till December 2016. But from then onwards I am continuously working on this site. This site helped me a lot in learning many issues. There are many committed members who continuously help others to improve their subject. As you were an active member you maybe knowing all the issues about this site. However, you can go through the following to links so that you will know the changes if any.
    1,Important changes to ISC - We are switching to a true Academic Portal * REVISED *
    2.IndiaStudyChannel.com Sectionwise FAQs and Guidelines
    This thread gives a list of Frequently Asked

These will help you in understanding the changes. I wish you a happy journey on this site.

drrao
    always confident

Welcome back to ISC, Narendran! I am sure you will be active again on this platform with more enthusiasm. There are some changes on ISC which Dr Rao has already mentioned in his reply and we are sure to read interesting posts from you now onwards. Do keep posting regularly and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

It is good that many like minds come close only in ISC. You have a special thread raised every month to give you an idea of the ongoing contests. This makes to reach to and be on target. Welcome back and expecting many beautiful thoughts, knowledge through your writeups.
    Lead the leader

Narendran, welcome back.
    I quote my response to a similar thread in 2015 posted by you on our resuming then, after a break. That still remains relevant.

"Narendran, you are welcome to be back here. That shows the umbilical connection you have with ISC. Nice. Let us all march along covering more distances."

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I know this interest on other writers makes ISC the best.

Narendran, warm welcome back to this educational portal which is focussing more and more to educational side now as per the decision taken by the site owners and administrators. Whenever an old member comes back and joins the activities of his interest here, we all feel nice. It is the sheer presence of old members that makes the ISC a place to rekindle old memories. I wish you a nice time here and also wish you to satisfy your creative writing urges and aspirations here. All the best and I hope that you will stay for a longer period here and contribute in various section as per your interest.
    Knowledge is power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.