You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for Oct '20 on the topic- Command- Winners!

With due apologies for the delay in announcing the results, we are now announcing the winners of the Topic-based Thread of the Week contest for October'20 on the topic Command .

Winner
    Umesh for his thread Being in command is not a bed of roses

Special Prizes

1. Neeru Bhatt for the thread With little insight, housewives can have a full command of household activities

2. Venkiteswaran for the thread Command of language vs command language

3. Vandana for her thread Take the initiative, don't always wait for a command and

4. Hakimuddin for the thread Be a commander and command your soul

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will get Rs 40/- with 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulation to the winner Umesh Sir for your thread- Being in command is not a bed of roses.
    I would like to congratulate all Special Prizes winners, Neeru Bhatt Ma'am for the thread - With little insight, housewives can have full command of household activities, Venkiteswaran Sir for the thread - Command of language vs command language, Vandana Ma'am for the thread- Take the initiative, don't always wait for command and Hakimuddin Sir for the thread - Be a commander and command your soul. Wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future.

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Very nice to see the result of Month-end TOW contest. I like to congratulate all the winners for their excellent contributions which fetched them the awards. The best contributions were picked up. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to the winner of the TOW contest Umeshji and all the 4 special prize winners Neeru Bhatt, Venkiteswaranji, Vandana and Hakimuddin. I would also like to wish all the participants for coming up with good thoughts for the word 'command' but as we know that the best wins, let's try again.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

My heartiest congratulations to all the winner for winning month- end TOW contest. I hope that all of you would win many more prizes in coming days.

I thank ISC for my award and thank the members for their good wishes and also at the same time congratulate all the other winners Neeru Bhatt, Venkiteswaran, Vandana, and Hakimuddin for their outstanding entries and the awards against the topic based contest for the month of October 2020.
    Knowledge is power.

Many congratulations to Umesh Sir for winning the TOW contest, as well as to all the special prize winners.
    Each one deserves a big round of applause.

Live before you leave.

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest. All of the winning entries are unique and looked at the word Command from various angles.

Well done, everybody!

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congrats to the TOW topic winner and also the special prize winners who made the thread very special through their creative thoughts and connecting to the topic.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to the winner Umesh and all the special prize winners for the TOW contest. In this contest we can notice that the threads were very well prepared and hence became more competitive giving many winners. I could not make up for this contest.
    Lead the leader

Congratulations to the TOW contest winner Umesh Sir and all the special prize winners Neeru Bhatt, Venkiteswaran, Vandana ma'am and Hakimuddin. I wish the winner will continue their good work and win more prizes. Well done and keep it up.

My hearty congratulations to Mr Umesh for being declared as the winner of the Topic based thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all the special prize winners of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Happy to see my name in the list of winners for this particular month end topic based writing contest. I also congratulate the fellow members who have secured awards in the respective categories. Well done and keep up the spirit.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Umesh ji, Neeru bhatt ji, Bandana ji, Venkateswaran ji and Hakimuddin ji on their commandable winning. Let them continue their commands.

Congratulations to Mr. Umesh for winning the topic-based TOW contest. I extend my wishes to Neeru Bhatt, Venkiteswaran, Vandana ma'am, and Hakimuddin for securing the special prizes in the same. All the entries were good depicting different hues of the word "Command" in a creative way. Although I could not participate, I enjoyed reading all the entries.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congrats to all the winners keep up the good work everyone.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

Other entries have also been suitably rewarded.

'Knowledge is knowing what to say. Wisdom is knowing when to say it.' -Anonymous

Congratulations Umesh on winning the topic-based TOW and to all my co-winners as well. Thanks to everyone for your congratulatory wishes and am happy to have my thread selected for a prize.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the winners. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

My hearty congratulations to Mr Umesh for winning the thread of the week topic based contest. I also want to congratulate all the special winners for the contest. I am happy that my thread has been selected for the special prize.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.