"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"
1. Move from your sitting posture, take a look outside the window. See greenary for twenty seconds.
2. Take a short walk within the office for every half an hour.
3. Drink water sip by sip in between, with a gap of fifteen to twenty minutes
4. While speaking on mobile, walk and talk.
5. In call centres it is difficult as space is limited. Stretch your self, stand up and sit down, bend to pick up things from thr ground.
6. Take a walk early morning and evening for atleast 15 minutes.
7. Use mudras, finger exercises which can be achieved from one place itself.
Follow all these rules, let your laptop alarm you in between. Eat fruits and fresh cut vegetables rather than drinking coffee or tea. These schedules will keep you healthy and safe.
Lead the leader
A little precaution with some healthy tips would avert any health complication as a result of long sitting.
The author has raised a good issue about those employees who have a desk job where they have to keep on sitting for hours without moving from their place. It is harmful to their health. They should walk for a few minutes. It will change their posture and relax their body. Nowadays the workload is too much for them that they can't raise their head from their computer which is harmful to their eyes too.
We need to get our calories to be burnt while we are working but sedentary posture does not burn the required calories which invites more or less 30 diseases if this practice is continued. It is always advised to these people that they should change their posture and they should not forget to do exercise in the morning for their fitness. It's mandatory for them.
K Mohan @ Moga
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
Those people who have desk jobs should go walking daily in the morning. That will help them for maintaining them in maintaining their physique. They should not eat junk food. They should consume fruits and vegetables as much as possible and take less quantity of rice. These habits will help them to have good health aslo.
Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.