You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Amusement

Zoom for a boom filled with laughter

These days every teacher conducts an online class through skype, google classroom or zoom or any other virtual classroom. It is so observed that each one want to learn new techniques and ways to manage the classes in zoom.

Each teacher requests for another teacher's class link to note down key observations. Today, I got a opportunity to get through a link. I was shocked to see that there were no students but teachers and their kids enjoyed speaking to each other sharing experiences. It was a funfilled moment for the first time after so many days, that I had laughed so loudly.

It was for about 20 minutes that we really did not notice how the time passed. Kids were involved saying rhymes and visible playing with their playing things. Do you have any such experience in any of the virtual classrooms, share.
    The online classes has become a new experience and we are getting videos and personal experience being shared by children and friends In one such video class the candidate was attending to the teaching and suddenly the mother comes out of bathing with awkward looking dress and thus everyone on the other side had the peep to see the ugly happenings. The parents are unaware that those move behind the candidate are also visible to other students and teacher and in this case the teacher scolded that particular child to tell the parents not to come to this room while the class is going on. And I have seen teachers inquiring about the Deepavali preparations with the parents after the class hours and proves everyone wants to have interaction which was absent since many days and at least through class sessions some fun and chatting takes place.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Ours is a very big family. Our brothers and sisters are settled in different places namely Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Visakhapatnam and Kakinada. Our parents are in our native place. Because of COVID, we couldn't meet each other. So we all are meeting once in a month on Zoom and we are exchanging pleasantries. My last brother from Bangalore came and staying at our native place during this period. So our parents are also participating in these meetings. It is a very good experience and we are trying to spend an hour or so once in a while.
    Similarly, we can plan for meeting our friends also on Zoom or similarly apps. Technology is giving us this opportunity and we are able to see our near and dear during this Pandemic through these tools. But I have no online classes experience. Neither I taught nor I was taught through online classes.

drrao
    always confident

More than students, I think these virtual classes are providing more knowledge to the parents. A few parents rang up to say that they have to understand first to make the child complete the regular comprehension activities. Parents can answer the questions better than a few students.
    Lead the leader

• Sign In to post your comments