You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Wishing all ISCians a very Happy Diwali! (Post your greetings here).

As we move on to celebrate another Diwali (Deepavali), the festival of lights, we take this opportunity to extend our warm greetings and special wishes to all ISCians and their family members.

May this festive season bring cheer and sense of hope to all of us. Keeping the present situation in mind, it would be nice if we could keep our celebrations restricted. Let us not forget our brothers and sisters who have lost their jobs and are finding it hard to make two ends meet. Let our celebrations be by sharing our joy with them.

Let us light Diyas for the prosperity, peace and well being of our nation and the world as a whole.

Wishing all a very Happy Diwali and a very prosperous year ahead once again! Be safe, maintain the COVID protocol and enjoy the festival!
    Happy Diwali to all the members of ISC and their family. may this Diwali brings happiness, joy and prosperity in our lives. I also pray that on this Diwali almighty God fill light in the path of everyone.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Happy Diwali to all on ISC. I wish them all and their families a happy and prosperous year ahead. We all suffered during 2020 due to the Pandemic and slowly all the things are getting back to normal. We may be getting rid of this problem in early 2021 with the vaccine that will be available in the market. So let is be careful this Deepawali and take care of our health. We may miss firecrackers this year but we should make sure that we all will be safe. Have a safe Diwali.
    drrao
    always confident

A nice thought-provoking greeting.

I got a lovely WhatsApp message for Diwali wishes that I would like to convey here-
    May every Diya you light be a bearer of Hope, Health and Happiness.

Wishing everyone a sparkling Deepavali with joy, prosperity and good health. Stay home, stay safe.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Wishing you all iscian a very Happy Diwali. May this Diwali bring prosperity, peace, health and joy in our life. This year we all suffered a lot due to coronavirus I hope everything would be normal very soon with God's grace. So, be careful till vaccine comes. This year crackers are not allowed. So, once again happy and safe Diwali.

Happy "Deepavali" to all the members. Enjoy the day without crackers.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

I wish you all a Happy Diwali! During this festival of lights, let's light up the gloomy faces around us in whatever way we can. With light comes a ray of hope and I hope this ray should reach every corner on this earth to get rid of darkness. Enjoy with your near and dear ones and be safe.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I take this opportunity to greet isc members and editors a happy deepavali greetings. Let the life of all of us got lighten with joy and happy.

Happy Deepavali.
    My good lady joins me to wish all ISC Web Masters, Managing Editors, Editors and the members and their families a very happy and prosperous Deepavali. May this festival bring us happiness and keep us in good health.
    Happy Deepavali.

No life without Sun

Hearty congrats and best wishes to all the members of ISC for the very best Happy Deepavali , may this festival of light and sound bring much happiness and togetherness and may the good win over the evil. On this occasion we must discard the bad friends, bad egos, bad thoughts and strive for good people bonding, set aside ego and be a good person in the society. Deepavali is the only festival which is celebrated by all and people exchange sweets and gifts between them to up the bonding , Please take care of elders and the young ones during blasting the fire crackers and avoid children playing with crackers.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Diwali a festival of light
    makes everyone's life bright
    make sure you do not fight

Jump up and stay calm
    as this is a realm
    enjoy the film

See the colours
    eat the supper
    filled with butter

I have dedicated a short poem for you all. Wishing you all ISC members a happy, funfilled, healthy and prosperous diwali.

Lead the leader

A Happy Diwali festival to ISC members, be happy always, celebrate the festival with your family and friends . Celebrate the festival with diyas and no crackers. Be careful while lighting the diyas.

Hello, My dear ISCian friends..Let this Diwali bring a lot of happiness to you all. Enjoy Diwali inside your compound to be on the safer side during this pandemic. Also, play safe with Crackers.

On the occasion of this Diwali, I would like a poem written by me, which one first prize for a poem contest IN ISC in 2014
    Diwali and ISC, lights our life,
    Adding colors, to our life.
    Sparkling crackers, in our mind,
    Sweetening with joy, in our mind.
    One brings glows to our life.
    While the other, brings glory to our life.
    Diwali, with gleams of diyas,
    And ISC, with gleams of knowledge.
    One , gifts us for our relationships,
    While the other, gifts for our hard work.
    One explores our talent, with rangoli,
    While the other explores our talents, with creative contests.
    Diwali and ISC,
    Both, provides us with unforgettable moments,
    Bringing new dreams , broadening the horizons

Usually early in the morning we used to hear the bursting of crackers by 4 am this day. But the silent Deepavali order given by the HC of Telangana has made cracker shops to close their business on Thursday itself and thus for the first time in my life the festival gone so mute and that is very good feeling becuase the elders and children are stay put at home and the air pollution goes deviated with Deepavali toxic cracker smoke and that is totally avoided. So this Deepavali is different on all counts.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

On the auspicious occasion of this great festival of lights - Diwali, I wish all the members of ISC a happy and prosperous time and pray the mother Goddess Mahalaxmi to shower blessings on all.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Happy Diwali to all ISCians. May God bless you and your family with happiness, prosperity and success.

Happy Diwali to all ISCian friends and their families.

We have a reason to be happier this year because God has been kind to save us from Covid pandemic. We should express our sincere gratitude to God for being kind to us.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Delete Attachment

Wishing you all ISC members a very Happy Diwali. May God bless you and your family with happiness, prosperity and success.

Although I am late, still my best wishes to all the ISCians on this Deepawali. Be healthy and remain safe. Enjoy the festival, spread happiness and be happy too.
    shampasaid

Wish you all a very happy Diwali (sorry for late wishes) and a prosperous new year.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Let's share our Rangoli designs or other photos related to this year's Diwali, such as of the lanterns, diyas, etc. I am uploading the rangoli I did yesterday. On the left of the photo is the main design, taken from a Rangoli design book. I like doing rangolis with dots, because then I know exactly how to put in the design as I am not good at freehand work. In this design, as a tribute to my mother who loved sewing and made a lot of pretty clothes for my nieces, on completion I put a few beads on the outermost dots and sequins in the squares and at the centre. On the right of the photo are the three designs made from those readymade patterns that are available, these representing Goddess Saraswati, Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Delete Attachment

Beautiful Rangoli design shared by Vandana ma'am. I also like making rangoli designs on occasions. I like freehand and colorful designs. The images of all the rangoli designs I prepared this Diwali are uploaded here.

(I could not upload other images)

Padmini

Delete Attachment

Thanks for sharing Padmini, really lovely. You could create a collage and put them up as a single image. Don't other members have photos to share? Maybe of Kandeels that you put up?

Ma'am, Thanks for guiding me. I tried but could not upload. It showed an error.
    Padmini

Ragoli.ppt

Delete Attachment

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.