You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 01st to 07th Nov '20- Winners!

We are now announcing the first Thread of the Week awards for the festive month of November. We have had quite a good number of threads and most of them were well written but we still had repeated topics and also some good topics that were not well written. Reiterating the request to all our active contributors to keep in mind the points, that have been told again and again, while raising threads, we are announcing the winners as under-

Winner

Arafatuzzafar for his thoughtful thread Innate propensity doesn't change

Special Prizes

1. Manoj Chaurasia for his thread Law enforcer without integrity is equal to a criminal without dignity which is a depiction of a reality that we need to be aware of.

2. Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread We remain busy to control others which is again a true fact because it is almost a human tendency to control others either when we are superior in some sense or entertain a feeling of superiority over others.

3. Swati Sharma for her thread Why are some people always trying to prove themselves right for bringing out another common human characteristic of always trying to prove themselves right.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

All other eligible threads will also receive enhanced points and cc.

Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners
    Congratulation to all the winner for winning thread of the week contest from1 to 7th Nov'20. All of you deserve this award. Well done. Keep it up.

I congratulate all the winners of Thread of the Week contest - 01st to 07th Nov '20. All the selected threads are very good and deserve the award. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more wards in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to all the four winners in their respective category for this particular TOW contest for the week 1-7 November 2020. Please keep contributing your good work in ISC and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winners for winning the award. Keep up the good work and provide intriguing threads to all of us to read and digest!

Hearty congrats to the winners of the TOW award and the special prize winners. Well done.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to the winner Arafatuzzafar and special prize winners on winning the TOW contest for the first week of November 2020.
    Lead the leader

My congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week awards and thanks to ISC for choosing one of my threads for a Special Prize. All these threads are captivating and focused on various aspects of our lives. My best wishes to all the other contributors and hope they will keep on posting more interesting threads.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congrats to Arafatuzzafar for his wonderful and thought provoking thread 'Innate propensity doesn't change; which eventually won the tow award . My apprecaition also goes to Manoj Chaurasia for his thread Law enforcer without integrity is equal to a criminal without dignity which is a one step ahead posting., 'Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread We remain busy to control others' which is based on our natural behavior, Swati Sharma for her thread 'Why are some people always trying to prove themselves right" which is again a good thread that eventually got the special prize.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to Arafatuzzafar for being declared as the winner of the Thread of the week award. I also congratulate all the other special prize winners of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Many congratulations to Arafatuzzafar on winning the Thread of The Week Contest as well as to all the other special prize winners. I also thank ISC for keeping the tempo of participants alive with regular prizes and contests.
    Live before you leave.

Congratulations to the winners Arafatuzzafar, Manoj Chaurasia, Sankalan Bhattacharya, and Swati Sharma in different categories for this particular TOW for the week 1 to 7th Nov'20. Keep contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the winners of TOW. It's been a pleasure for me to be associated with this site for a long . I was not much active but this award always inspire me start as many threads I can.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulations to Arafatuzzafar for winning the TOW contest. I also congratulate all the special prize winners on the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

The cash rewards and points to the winners and also enhanced points and cc to other eligible threads have been credited.
    'Knowledge is knowing what to say. Wisdom is knowing when to say it.' -Anonymous

congratulate the winners Arafatuzzafar and special prize winners Manoj Chaurasia, Sankalan Bhattacharya, and Swati Sharma of Thread of the Week contest - 01st to 07th Nov '20. Every entry is unique and good on its point and wishing the writers more success. Keep up the good work and keep on posting.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulate the winner of Thread of the Week contest - 01st to 07th Nov '20 contest Arafatuzzafar and special prize winners Manoj Chaurasia, Sankalan Bhattacharya, and Swati Sharma. Well done and keep it up.

Thanks a lot to all

I congratulate all the winners. Mr Manoj Chaurasia for his thread ' Law enforcer without integrity is equal to a criminal without dignity', Mr Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread 'We remain busy to control others' and Ms Swati Sharma for her thread 'Why are some people always trying to prove themselves right"

I'm late in wishing the winners, but would nevertheless like to congratulate all of them for their winning threads. Saji mentioned repeat topics coming up and a few not being brought out well, but nevertheless overall I would like to express my appreciation for those who have created interesting discussions either through well-raised topics or through their opinions in others' threads. It has attracted my attention, so much so that I too get eager to participate from time to time! Thanks to all for maintaining the forum vibrancy.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the winners for their respective winning threads. It's always a special moment for any winner. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

• Sign In to post your comments