You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Interested to become Listing Agent in ISC

Through this tread, I want to request ISC to give me access to submit institutes. I am a gold member and I want to apply for Kerala region after submitting 5 institutes. But while trying to submit it says that I don't have access to do it. Please do needfull.
    Since you had the come back stint with ISC and you must go for more participation in various sections and then request for submitting new institutes then the permission would be granted.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Narendran, check out this thread to know the procedure for registering yourself as a listing agent.
    'Knowledge is knowing what to say. Wisdom is knowing when to say it.' -Anonymous

@Saji Ganesh
    When I click on 'Click here to submit an institute' it shows I don't have access for it. So I am not able to submit my first 5 institutes.

Narendran, the Admin has been approached to accord you permission to post in the Institutes section. Please wait for a confirmation.
    'Knowledge is knowing what to say. Wisdom is knowing when to say it.' -Anonymous

Narendran,

The permission has been given now. Please try to submit an institute now and let us know if there is still a problem.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments