You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

IPL 2020 MAPS - tally of points and winners

We had four Make A Prediction (MAP) activities for the IPL 2020 and now it's time to let you know your total points across all four MAPs. As promised, the highest scoring participants will receive a small cash prize (small because it is not a creative reward program).

IPL 2020 MAPs - Tally of Points -
    1. Umesh - 10
    2. Gouranga Kumar Basistha - 1
    3. Dr N. V. Srinivasa Rao -12
    4. K Mohan - 7
    5. Dr Deepali Gangwar - 16
    6. Padmini - 16
    7. Varghese - 11
    8. Neeru Bhatt - 2
    9. Swati Sharma - 1
    10. Sun - 8
    11. Sharada - 14
    12. Himanshu Chouhan - 15
    13. Sanchita Ranjan - 10
    14. Shampa Sadhya - 8
    15. Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala - 9
    16. Syed Rizwan - 13
    17. Sanjeev Gupta – 0

Wherever you did not participate or submitted a late entry, zero points were put in the Tally Board.

As you can see from the above Tally, Dr Deepali Gangwar and Padmini have tied with 16 points. So each of them will receive a cash prize of Rs.30/-. Himanshu Chouhan is close behind with 15 points and will receive a cash prize of Rs.25/-. Congratulations! Your prizes will be credited to your profile account within the next couple of days.

Thanks to everyone who participated and we hope you do so with the same zeal for the India-Australia Test series.
    Congratulation to all the winners. I was in the run till the last final MAP. In that my predictions were made based on my wish that other than the MI team should win. But I have lost in that bargain. A good series conducted well by the Managing Editor.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congrats to all the winners of IPL predication MAP winners, and also all the participants. Though I did not enjoy watching IPL, I enjoyed participating in this contest. Thank you ISC. You helped me to make some CC without any hardwork.
    No life without Sun

This was a very interesting activity and the participation was also good. The thrill of guessing is like that - we may be right or we may be wrong. Congratulations to all the winners who could guess so closely.
    Knowledge is power.

Congrats to the winners. I don't watch IPL matches much so was not good in predictions. But that was a nice contest and will participate in such contests in future.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulations to all the winners who could guess nicely. I enjoyed a lot in participating in this contest. Indeed, This contest was very interesting.

Hearty congrats to all the members who participated and made this contest a great success and the winners are of course who played well and got more points obviously.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the winners Dr Deepali Gangwar and Padmini for winning the IPL 2020 MAP contest. It is good to see that women have won the prize and that too in cricket prediction which is a good sign that shows that everyone like sports. I would also like to wish all the participants for making this contest a lively one and to its organisers for making it enjoyable and fun.

Hoping to see MAP contest in ISL that will start from coming Friday i.e. 20th Nov 2020.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

This was a tricky contest as even our knowledge about the cricket arena was not much helpful and we were supposed to make an intelligent guess. It was definitely a good change from the usual contests and we enjoyed participating in it. Some people were very close to the actual happenings in the game and accordingly won the contest. I congratulate all the winners and high scoring members.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I am surprised to see my name as one of the top scorers in the contest. It is because I did not give much to think and submitted my predictions based on my son's answers. So, the credit goes to him. He is still 6 but has a keen interest in cricket. Congratulations to Dr. Deepali and Himanshu for scoring the highest score and second-highest scores respectively in the contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the winners and the participants too who took keen interest in posting responses on time. It was a wonderful contest to come up with the predictions, not all predictions come true. Happy to see that there is quite a big number of contestants for the contest.
    Lead the leader

Varghese,

There won't be a MAP on the football league. You see, I have zilch knowledge of the sport and don't follow it at all. In the case of cricket, too, my knowledge of it is not in-depth and am not familiar with all the fielding positions. However, at least I have a fair knowledge of what's happening and am familiar with many of the names of cricketers so can conduct MAPs with confidence. In the case of football the only name I am familiar with is retired footballer Bhaichung Bhutia!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hearty congratulations to the winners and also to all the participants!
    The cash rewards to the winners have been credited.

'Knowledge is knowing what to say. Wisdom is knowing when to say it.' -Anonymous

Congratulations to Padmini Ma'am and Himanshu Chauhan for highest score. I am also surprised to see myself in the high scorer list and thankful to ISC for my prize. I also pay my thanks to all the members for their wishes.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.