You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Special Awards Winners

Dear all,

Wish you all a Happy Diwali.

We are happy to share the list of some of our superheroes who won some of most the exciting rewards in ISC. Here is the awards and winners list:

Twinkling Star Awards
    This award's selection criteria will be based on various factors, such as the quality of posts, the value added to ISC by the member, etc. The award comes with Rs. 250 cash credits.

1. Dr Deepali Gangwar

2. Shampa Sadhya

Rising Star Award
    This award is for members who joined recently. It may be given during no fixed time frame. That is, it will be awarded as & when good participation is seen in a section and it may be given to one or more members. The award comes with a cash credit of Rs. 250.

Umar

Best Mentors
    This award is given to members who answer the queries submitted by others in the forum and give able guidance. This comes with Rs 250 cash credits.

1. Vandana

2. Saji Ganesh

Each of the above awards come with cash rewards which will be added to the profile of the members.

Please join me in congratulating the winners.
    Congratulations to all the special awards winner. It's out of the box surprise after Deepawali and the celebration continues for many who have contributed to the site.
    Congrats to wa h one of you once again.

Live before you leave.

Better late than never. WM Tony John's Deepavali greetings is great to see today 15th November with special award winners announcement.

My heartiest congratulations to the two Twinkling stars, Rising star and the two Best mentor editors. Well done members, Keep it up.

No life without Sun

Duplicate.
    Live before you leave.

My congratulations to all the winners of the Special Awards. All of them are helping in a great way to add values to ISC which will indeed help to increase the popularity of this site. My best wishes to The Twinkling Stars, the Rising Star and the Best Mentors.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the special award winners. I hope the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming months. I wish them all the best.
    Thanks for the greetings from the webmaster and I sincerely reciprocate the same to him and his family members.

drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulation to the special award winners. It's good to have such surprise awards on the occassion of Diwali.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Good to see Webmaster Tony announcing the great awards this time and that gives lots of pleasure to accept the coveted awards from the webmaster. My appreciation and applause goes to Dr Deepali and Shampa Sadhya for getting the twinkling star awards and both are twinkling with their threads and contributions made so far. The rising star is aptly given to Umar as he has been consistent and even new to the site. And of course the best mentor awards to Vandana and Saji were foregone conclusions as we know both deserve such award for their inclusive participation and able guidance to the members.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I congratulate all the receivers of these special awards and every year ISC awards its members in this fashion which is really an encouraging gesture. Well dome members and keep contributing your good work in this educational platform.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the winners of these special awards announced during the ongoing festival. Well done all the winners and keep this spirit alive in future also. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all Special Award winners.

Congratulation to all the special award winners! Each of the above awards is always a prestigious one. And undoubtedly such an award motivates us a lot. Congratulation to ISC too for being so punctual to announce winners every time!
    Regards,
    Chaitali

"Respect should be earned instead of demanding."

Hearty congratulations to all the Special Award winners! Thank you Tony sir for the honour bestowed on me. And thanks to one and all for the kind felicitations.

Such awards are no doubt motivating but at the same time places more responsibility on our shoulders which we must try to fulfil sincerely.

'Knowledge is knowing what to say. Wisdom is knowing when to say it.' -Anonymous

It is good to see more awards coming out of the kitty and what more to add sparkles during Diwali. My hearty congratulations to both the Twinkling Star Awards winners Dr Deepali Gangwar and Shampa Sadhya, Rising Star Award winner Umar and our Best Mentors in ISC Vandana and Saji Ganesh. Keep up the good work.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulation to all the winner who received coveted award from the ISC. Each of the above awards is prestigious. Getting such award is itself a proud of matter. I wish them all the best. Keep up good contribution.

Delighted and honoured in equal measure to be the recipient of a prestigious award. Thank you.

Congratulations to all the other award winners.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Dr. Deepali Gangwar and Shampa Sadhya for getting the Twinkling Star Awards on the occasion of Diwali. I also congratulate Mr. Umar for securing the Rising star award. Lastly, I extend my wishes to both the mentors Vandana Ma'am and Saji sir for the Best Mentor awards.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the Special Award winners on the Happy occasion of Dipawali. Well done all of you Dr Deepali, Shampa Sadhya, Umar, Vandana ma'am and Saji.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Deepavali bonanza prizes distributed by webmaster is a bonus to a few members. Hearty congratulations to the twinkling star, raising star and mentor award winners. It adds more value to the efforts of these members.
    Lead the leader

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Knowledge is knowing what to say. Wisdom is knowing when to say it.' -Anonymous

Cogratulations to all the special award winners Shampa Sadhya, Umar, Vandana ma'am and Saji Ganesh. I am also thankful to ISC for my award and all the members for their congratulatory messages.

Great news for all the special award winners including me. Hearty congratulations to all the winners and many thanks to Tony John Sir for awarding me The Twinkling Star award. I thank all the other members for their wishes.
    shampasaid

Congratulations to all the members who have received the Twinkling star, Rising Star and Best Mentors award. It is a good gesture from ISC to reward deserving members with prizes.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.