You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- October '20- Winners!

We are now announcing the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of October 2020. These awards, as is already known, are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners are-

Wizards
    Articles-
    A.B. Sivakumar

Forum-
    Arafatuzzafar

Ask Experts-
    Venkiteswaran

Jobs-
    Vandana

Colleges and Schools-
    Ravi Shankar

Super Contributors
    Updates-
    Umesh

Training institutes-
    None

Photos-
    None

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each and the super contributor will receive Rs 150/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congrats to the wizards and super contributor for the month of October. Hope to see such participation in future too and and also from others too.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

My heartiest congratulations to all the wizards and the super contributors of October . Well done, members. Keep up your good work and contribute with the same tempo and spirit.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the wizards and the super contributors for the month of October. You all deserve this award.I hope all of you would win many more prizes in future. Well done. Keep it up.

My hearty congratulations to the Wizard and Super Contributor awards winners for October '20 in the respective forum/section viz. Articles- A.B. Sivakumar, Forum-Arafatuzzafar, Ask Experts-Venkiteswaran, Jobs-Vandana, Colleges and Schools- Ravi Shankar and Super Contributors for Updates to Umeshji. Every selected member are truly deserving and keep the site active. Keep up the good work and keep on contributing and winning.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Hearty congratulations to the winners of Wizard and Super contributor awards for the month of October 2020. The members have got these awards for their outstanding contributions. Well done and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the Wizard and Super Contributor awardees. Well done! Thank you for considering my contributions for a Wizard award.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the winners of WIzard and super contributor awards for the month of October 2020. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many many awards in the coming months. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to A.B. Sivakumar, Arafatuzzafar, Venkiteswaran, Vandana Ma'am and Ravi Sir for winning the Wizard awards for October 2020 in their respective sections. I also congratulate Mr. Umesh for winning the Super contributor award for Updates. Keep contributing and keep winning!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the wizards and super contributors of the respective sections. Well done. Members to post in the Training Institutes section too, so that the award for this category does not go unclaimed.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to all the wizard and super contributor awardees.

Thanks for this award.

My congratulations to all the Wizards and the Super Contributor. All of them have done really well in the respective sections and I am sure they will continue doing so. I wish all of them very best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all wizard and super contributors for their quality work on ISC and winning these awards. Great work! Keep it up.

My hearty congrats to AB Sivakumar for winning the wizard for article section for the month of Oct 2020 and he really made some wonderful and superlative resources in the recent past and thus deserves the award. Forum wizard Arafatuzzafar has proved the mantle and truly deserves the recognition. Who can forget Venkiteswaran for winning the ask experts wizard award, Vandana for jobs, Ravi Shankar for colleges and schools and Umesh for updates. All these award winners are simply great.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to all the special coordinators and the wizards of all sections for October month.
    Lead the leader

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Knowledge is knowing what to say. Wisdom is knowing when to say it.' -Anonymous

Many congratulations to the Wizard and Super Contributor awards winners for October 2020. For article section A.B. Sivakumar, for forum section Arafatuzzafar, for Ask Experts section Venkiteswaran, for Jobs section Vandana ma'am, in the Colleges and Schools section Ravi Shankar and for updates under Super Contributors to Umeshji. Well done and keep it up.

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time I congratulate the other winners for the Wizard and Super contributor awards for the month of October 2020. Well done members and keep contributing the good work.
    Knowledge is power.

I congratulate the winners of Wizard and Super Contributor awards- October '20.
    I am happy that I am awarded for Ask Experts section. To be frank,this was one prize I was expecting at many occasions earlier, but always missed. So it is a relief that I got it now. (However I never complained or mentioned my disappointment any time. )Thanks or all those posted congratulatory messages here.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who has received the Wizard and Super contributor awards for the month of October 2020. I hope all the award positions will be filled in next time.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.