You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

National Scholarship portal for students.

I was searching about scholarship for students I saw following link. I hope it will be helpful for those brilliant students who are looking for some kind of scholarship because they can't afford expenses on their education.

Home - National Scholarship Portal
    https://scholarships.gov.in/
    Yes, I am aware of this website as I had referred to it for some information. It is a well-designed portal with clear-cut demarcations of Central Govt. and individual State Govt. scholarship schemes. There are also helpful FAQs. Students, though, should not be hasty in applying and first need to understand thoroughly the scholarship scheme that they apply for. For example, they could check if the scholarship covers the expenses of hostel accommodation or not and if it does, then how much, since a hostel fee is something that may be prohibitively high for a student of a low-income group. Also, for each scholarship, there are specific documents required so students need to ensure they have them ready and properly attested where required before registration and application.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Once I also referred to this site. My friend's son is trying to apply for some government scholarship while doing his undergraduation. At that time my friend was discussing with me and in Google search, I came across this site. The site is very informative and useful to students who want to continue their education with some financial help from the government and other institutes. Thanks to the author for good information.
    drrao
    always confident

As this is a Govt site we can expect reliable and correct information and the students can take advantage of this by checking whether they are eligible for some of those offers made by the Govt to help the meritorious students.
    Knowledge is power.

The author has shared the valuable information on national scholarships to which many may not be aware of the details as of now and they can know the eligibility and apply for the same.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

For which age group, or grade is the scholarship mentioned. Is it for all the students irrespective of caste? As we have so many categories and there are different criterias and amount of scholarship for each creeds of caste.
    Lead the leader

Today students are looking up to scholarships with much craze. It is a big financial help especially to the lower income group families. Some of the scholarships are only meant for the people from lower income groups. It would be good to see if such things are included in this portal or not.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments