You must Sign In to post a response.
Love doing artwork? Time to showcase your talent through our unique ebook cover design contest!
  • Category: Reward Programs

2020 Diwali E-Book - design a cover, win a prize!

While the jury panel goes through the entries for our Diwali E-book contest, here's a related contest that we are organizing for the first time. Some of you probably love a form of art, whether plain sketching and drawing or painting. Take out those pencils, colours and art equipment, set up your easel, put your talent on canvas and get rewarded!

What you have to do: It's pretty simple. Just go through the entire story of the ebook, from Chapter 1 to Chapter 13 (ignore the text of chapter 14). Then design a front cover for the ebook in a unique manner that would entice somebody to open it and read. Since this is for the festival and festivals mean bonding, family members are welcome to join in helping you out. You can even submit one done by one of them, but do give them credit by mentioning if they do so (though no separate entries from them are permitted).

Rules:
    1. Only those who participated in the ebook contest will be permitted to submit entries for this contest and only one entry per member will be allowed.
    2. You have to create only the front cover, not the back one, with whatever relevant title and design you wish. Follow the image posting guidelines.
    3. You may sketch, draw, use basic colour pencils, crayons, paint etc or create the cover with the Microsoft Paint program on your computer.
    4. Submit your entry in a response to this thread only, using the attachment tool to upload the image. Once you have submitted it, please do not change the entry in any manner.

Prizes: One or two best entries will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs.75/- and consolation prizes may also be given, as also enhanced points and cc may be given to participants as per the jury panel's decision.

Closing date and time: 22nd November 2020, midnight (IST). Have fun!
    I am attaching here my entry for this contest.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Delete Attachment

Here is my entry for the "2020 Diwali E-Book - design a cover" contest.

Delete Attachment

Here is my entry for e-story book outer front cover.
    No life without Sun

Delete Attachment

Here is my entry for the 2020 Diwali E-Book - design a cover contest!
    It is the combined efforts made by me and my son. The colouring in the mother-child image and back ground of the sheet is done by my 6 years old son.

[This entry wins the first prize.]

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Delete Attachment

My entry for Diwali ebook cover contest is here -
    Knowledge is power.

Delete Attachment

We have just now announced the winners of the ebook contest and hope that more of the 14 authors submit their creative cover designs as well. Hurry...today is the last day to submit entries!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Here is my entry for the contest..although my drawing is not good but still I have tried to relate it with the theme.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Delete Attachment

My entry for the Diwali E-Book front cover page designing contest.

[This entry wins the second prize.]

Lead the leader

Delete Attachment

Here is my submission for the contest
    drrao
    always confident

Delete Attachment

My entry:
    shampasaid

Delete Attachment

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.