You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest- 08th to 14th Nov '20- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 08th to 14th Nov '20-

Winner

Sharada for her idea in the thread A new era of students gaining knowledge

Special Prizes

1. Manoj Chaurasia for his thread No one is indispensable, the sooner we realize, the better.

2. KVRR for the thread Let children live like children and

3. Arafatuzzafar for his thread Social distancing vs physical distancing.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners.
    My heartiest congratulations to all the winner for winning thread of the week contest Nov'20. You all deserve this award. I hope all of you would win many more prizes in the coming days. Well done. keep it up.

Congratulations to Sharada for winning the TOW award. I also congratulate Manoj Chaurasia, KVRR, and Arafatuzzafar for securing the special prizes in the same. Keep contributing and keep earning!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congrats to Sharada for winning the TOW award and to Manoj, KVRR and Arafattuzzafar for winning the special prizes. Well done, members.
    No life without Sun

My congratulations to all the winners of the weekly TOW contest. All the threads are quite impressive and discussed issues related to various aspects. Hoping to see more such interesting threads from the winners in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Many Congratulations to Sharada on winning the TOW contest and also extend my hearty wishes to special prize winners.
    Live before you leave.

I heartily congratulate the winners of this TOW for the week 8 to 14 November 2020 namely Sharada, Manoj Chaurasia, KVRR, and Arafatuzzafar. Well done members and keep contributing in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the Tow for the week 8 to14th November 20220. All the best threads won the awards. I wish and hope all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks to the ISC for considering my forum thread for a special prize. I thank all the members who congratulated me. My congratulations to all the other members whose forum threads were awarded prizes.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Congratulations to Sharada, Manoj Chaurasia, KVRR, and Arafatuzzafar for winning TOW for the week 8 to 14 November 2020. All you deserve this award for your thought-provoking threads. Keep on contributing your interesting threads in the coming times too members.

Congratulations to all winners for this award. Keep contributing more such threads and valuable content for more recognition on ISC. Congratulations, Well done!

Congratulations to all the winners . All the threads were worth to get the awards. Hope to see such good threads in future too.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

My hearty congrats to winner and special prize winners of the thread of the week for the week ending 14th November and all the entries are and thus accorded with awards.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

We all wait eagerly for these weekly contests and now the results for the week 8-14 Nov'20 are declared. I congratulate all the members who have received the awards in different categories for their outstanding work and wish them good luck for their future work in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to all the special prize winners for thread of the week contest. May many more such laurels applaud you for your hard work and efforts.
    I am thankful to ISC for selecting my thread for the TOW contest. Happiness doubles as we add more values to ISC.

Lead the leader

Congratulations to Sharada for winning Thread of the week contest for the week 08th to 14th Nov '20. I also congratulate all the special prize winners of this contest. All the best to win more rewards in the future..!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulation to all winners, you all have been posted nice threads which really deserve to be rewarded. Wish you all the very best for many more awards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to the winner Sharada and the Three Special prize winners Manoj Chaurasia, KVRR and Arafatuzzafar of the Thread of the Week(TOW) contest for the period 8th to 14th Nov '20. Keep on posting and winning more prizes.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Knowledge is knowing what to say. Wisdom is knowing when to say it.' -Anonymous

Congratulations to Sharada, Manoj Chaurasia, KVRR, and Arafatuzzafar for their winning threads. A benefit of making such timely announcements is to enable us to peruse good threads that we may have otherwise missed.

I think we could have some kind of forum thread challenge next month, not the exact same as the previous marathon challenge, but a different concept. Let's see if it can be organized.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Sharda, Manoj Chaurasia, KVVR. I'm extremely happy to be among awardees.
    Thanks ISC for this encouragement.

Congratulations to Sharada for winning the TOW contest for the week 8-14 November 2020. I also congratulate to special prize winners Manoj Chaurasia, KVRR, and Arafatuzzafar. Well done and keep contributing.

@Vandana
    You could give atleast three key words for all on a daily basis. Members could have a choice on key words with a limited number of participants for one key word, with prior approval. These threads contest can be contributed by all, every day for a fortnight.

Lead the leader

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.