You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

How to edit or replace the existing course in a college

In some colleges some courses are mentioned but only the name of course is mentioned and details are not there. If I want to edit it or replace it with the same course with detailed information then how to do it.
    Can I add same course with details so that during verification the concerned editor would be deleting the earlier blank one? Is it possible or there is some other way to do it?
    The experienced members or concerned editors may please resolve this query. Thanks.
    Umesh,

I will confirm this with the admin. of how to update details for an existing course, whether it can be done through the update info feature as we do for a college or school. It would not be proper to delete an already submitted course since points have been allocated to it and, in some cases, cc as well.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Vandana, thanks for the quick response. I want to mention one more thing that generally a detailed course will have its author also mentioned on the top line where points are also written. But some of the courses are just the heading of the courses and might be done sometime in past as a matter of information only. I think those can be opened for editing, may be on the request, as many such would be there. There is no author for them and no points.

Another possibility is sometimes new members not knowing the detailed process will just write the name of the course and leave other fields as blank and that would remain like that for some time and then closed for editing. I had also done this in the beginning in one college (L S M Govt PG College) and that is now locked for me also to access and edit those courses to make them complete in all respect.

Knowledge is power.

Vandana, Is there any update in this matter? I am struck at 2-3 places in course updating. If some way is there, I could complete that submission. Hope, I get some help in the matter so that my incomplete task is done.
    Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments