You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- October '20- Winner!

Taking into consideration his overall active participation in various discussions and also his contributions in different sections, it has been decided to confer the Star of the Month award for the month of October '20 to Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao. Hope this award will motivate him to maintain the pace and to come up with more submissions in the different sections.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winner!
    Congrats Dr Rao. He actually deserves this award. He is very consistent and is very active on forums specially. Hope to see his such enthusiasm for the site in future. All the best.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulations to Dr. Rao for his outstanding contributions in the different sections. He has been awarded the star of month in the wake of maintaining excellence in the different forums. He definitely deserves this award and hope many more such contributions will come up from his side. I wish him all the best.

Hearty congrats to Dr. Srinivasa Rao for being the Star of October. Well done. Keep going. Hope to see you winning the Star of the Month award in the future months too.
    No life without Sun

I express my deep sense of gratitude to ISC for recognising my work and awarding me the Star of the Month award for the month of October 2020. I will try to do my best and continue my journey on this educative site. Thanks to the members who congratulated me for this award.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Dr Rao, for this Star of the Month award which you of course, deserve much. Your consistent performance in Forum and Ask Experts section is an example for all the members and there are many things that we are learning from your contributions. Please keep up your good work in ISC and have a long innings here contributing your best in this educational portal.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Dr.Rao for winning the Star of the month award with his rich knowledgeable content to the site. I wish him to contribute his contributions with the same zeal in the coming days too to enrich the site.

Congrats Dr Rao, you are the leading icon of this forum and responds very aptly to every post and also raise useful threads and thus has become the member to reckon with. You deserve this award.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Many congratulations to Dr. Srinivasa Rao for winning Star of the month award for October 2020. Well done and keep it up.

Hearty Congratulations, Dr. Srinivas Rao on winning the star of the month award for the month of October 2020. May many more such laurels fall into your hands.
    Lead the leader

Hearty congratulations to Dr. Srinivasa Rao on winning the Star of the Month award. You truly deserve it. Keep up the good work and keep motivating others to contribute more.
    Live before you leave.

Heartiest congratulations, Dr Rao for being the Star of the Month! You are always an active contributor and your posts are interesting. I am sure this award will give a boost to your performance and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Dr. Rao for winning this prestigious award of ISC. Your versatile contributions in different sections of ISC make you one of the most suitable candidates for this award. Keep contributing and inspiring others to contribute in a valuable way.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

The cash reward and points have been duly credited.
    'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

Congratulation to Dr. Srinivasa Rao on winning the Star of the Month award. Wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to Dr Rao sir for winning star of the month award. You deserve this award. I hope that you would win many more prizes In future. Well done. keep it up.

My hearty congratulations to Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao sir for being declared as the winner of the Star of the month award. Wishing all the best to win more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning the prestigious monthly award! Keep up the good work.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My Heartiest congratulations to Dr. Srinivasa Rao for winning the reward of Star of the month for October 2020
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My heartiest congratulations to Dr S.N.S.Rao for winning 'Star of the month' award for his great contribution to ISC .

It is very pleasure to receive congratulatory messages from learned members of ISC. I thank all of them for their best wishes. I too wish all of them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.