You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Diwali 2020 ebook cover design contest winners

Some of the participants of our Diwali ebook contest also submitted entries for the front cover design contest. Time to announce the winners!

The first prize of Rs.75/- is awarded to Padmini . We are also announcing a second prize of Rs.50/- to Sharada. Congratulations!

Some of the other entries will get enhanced points and cash credits.
    Congratulations to the winners Padmini and Sharada for their drawing.
    I must say that all my efforts to use Microsoft paint tool to design a beautiful front cover has been discouraged or insulted by the selectors. Highly disappointed for not even considering a consolation prize for the time and energy I spent to design a book cover. I wasted my good time.
    ISC, you are not very good. Good design has been ignored and insulted.

No life without Sun

Congratulations to the winners for their awards for this new contest. It was something which we all tried after a long time that is taking those crayons in hand. It was fun to participate and though initially the response was lukewarm but slowly the tempo increased and we had a good number of entries. Some free hand pencil sketched were very good and had originality in them. Members put their good efforts and keep contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Padmini and Sharada for winning the contest. It was a creative contest and people showed their creativity.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulations to the winners. I hope and wish that the winners will continue their good work to win many more prizes in the coming days. I wish them all the best.
    Even though my entry has not got a prize, there is a take away for me. I learned how to design a cover sheet for a book digitally. I have written 100 Telugu poems and I am getting it printed. The printing is in progress. I will use this experience to design a cover for my book.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Padmini for winning the designing a beautiful e-book cover page. Congratulations for your son too, whose contribution added value to your design. The choice of colors was well planned by him. I am thankful ro ISC for selecting my design for second prize. My family members were giving opinions, could get my views on the topic which I had covered.
    Lead the leader

My congratulations to Padmini and Sharada. Both of your designs are awesome and I must say both of you are good artists. You must continue drawing too, if not continuing already. My best wishes to all the other participants in the contest.

Well done!

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

This result of a contest is really quick! Thank you for selecting my front cover for the first prize. I also congratulate Sharada for her prize. This result has made my son very happy and now he is saying, "See Mumma, I helped you in that cricket prediction contest and you won and now this one also. You should always discuss your contests with me."
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Many congratulations to Padmini Ma'am and Sharada Ma'am. Both of you deserve these rewards.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to Padmini on winning the first prize and Sharada on winning the second prize in the ebook cover design contest. I also congratulate other participants who have received cash prizes.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Many many Congratulations to Padmini and Sharada on winning the awards for Diwali 2020 ebook cover design contest
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to Padmini Ma'am and Sharada on winning the awards for Diwali 2020 ebook cover design contest.

Hearty congratulations to both the prize winners. Well done and keep it up!
    shampasaid

Hearty congratulations to Padmini and Sharada for bagging the first and second prize respectively in the Diwali 2020 ebook cover design contest! Both the entries were creative and covered the gist of the story very well.

The cash rewards as announced have been credited to the winners.

'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.