You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Eyes says "yes to nature"

After the invention of smart phone, most people are busy round the clock catering to family and official work schedules. There is very less time for meditation, view the people around us nor could we enjoy the joyest of the sunrise or sunshine.

Our eyes are so strained that it's love for enjoying the beautiful sunshine, chirping birds, tender leaves, colourful sky is lost amidst the online classes and pandemic giving raise to various health issues.

So eyes says "I want to see the nature". Comment
    Nice post from the author, for me connecting with nature is very close as I walk early in the morning and feel the flowers and plants which are attracted by the early morning dew and the way they welcome me with small shake as if they are happy to see me again amidst greenery in the park. Really plants are also like children and they are fond of dear and near people who care for them. Nature would be kind to us if we care the process of nature. Never go against the nature planning ahead. For example when there is no chance of getting rains or showers in these days, people are carrying umbrellas which is nothing but defying the nature which never warned that rains would occur. Many parents fear that they should not bring the young children into the open during early morning but the raising sun is important vitamin D effect.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Before COVID also people are with electronic gadgets and smartphones. COVID 19 made us stick to our houses and we all forgot to go out and even we stopped walking in the morning outside. We are getting glued to houses only and we are no other activity. So we are forgetting about nature.
    If we go out in the morning we will have a pleasant atmosphere and we even see some birds and animals on the roads. We will forget for some time about smartphones. So really eyes are asking for nature.
    During this COVID time, there are some birds are visible even in cities like Hyderabad. This is mainly due to reduced pollution. That is really good. We all should start spending some time observing nature. That will make us refresh and we will have some happiness in our mind.
    Really we want to enjoy nature. But still, the outside conditions are not encouraging. But we can just step out of our house and enjoy nature in the open area.

drrao
    always confident

I agree with what the eyes say but many people are so busy that they will not listen to it. Enjoying the beauty of nature is really important and we must have a good connection with nature. Waking up early in the morning and walking in nature will create a soothing sensation and will help us to calm down. We are becoming so mechanical that we forget at times there is a beautiful nature outside. We need relief and connecting with nature is the best way to restore ourselves.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

A walk in the nature is the best stimulus to human beings though few of us only are able to enjoy that divine bliss. When I go for a walk in the woods, I feel I am in a different world. Everything is so soothing to the eyes, everything is so cool and comfortable, the chirping of birds, the sound of moving wind through the thick of trees and the whistling sound of breeze through the leaves and branches, everything is a mesmerising experience and one cannot forget that experience. Unfortunately today we are sticked to our mobiles and laptops going through the virtual world and virtual nature sceneries which have no reality to impress our mind.
    Knowledge is power.

Time has changed. Married people may not sleep with their spouses and children, but they don't fail to have their mobiles alongside. When they get up in the morning, the first thing is to look at the mobile and say good morning to their relatives and friends through what's app, and say good night before going to bed. People don't think about the natures, the sun and the moon. Eyes are made to stain with continuous look at the mobile phones with whatsapp, facebook, tweeter, films, news, music etc.

It is true that our eyes are longing to see the nature. And no one realise the feeling of the eyes.

No life without Sun

Eyes gives us the light to see this beautiful world so should be taken care upto the end of one's life. Atleast 20 seconds of blinking exercise gives relaxation to the eye nerves. Do you suggest any other simple eye exercises?
    Lead the leader

The author has posted a good thread, nowadays man is so busy in the world of technology that the distance between his eyes and nature has increased. Spending time in nature can prove to be a boon for us, especially for mental health. Nature not only has the power to rejuvenate you but it also subtly heals you. Spending time in nature helps them recharge their batteries and return to life. During the holidays, our children spend their entire day on TV, mobile phones, computer games, but they forget that there is something very interesting in nature outside the door for them. Encourage spending time together. Whereas children used to spend hours outside playing, building houses, and climbing trees in local parks, today these activities have been replaced by video games, television watching, and indoor games.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

• Sign In to post your comments