You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

The football legend Maradona is no more - we will miss you

I am shocked to hear the news tonight. The football legend Diego Maradona is no more. Maradona was regarded as one of the greatest footballers of all time and led his team Argentina to win the FIFA World Cup in 1986. He scored the Goal of the Century in that World Cup and he made the phrase 'The hand of God' popular to refer to a goal he scored. He was also the coach of his national team Argentina from 2008-2010. What to say about this legend. It will be always less compared to his skills and tactics for which he is regarded the world over. The world is mourning and Football lost its Prince. My condolences to his family and near and dear ones and I pray to almighty to give them enough strength during this tough time. May his soul rest in peace.
    RIP Maradona, a great football legend.
    No life without Sun

A great player. He is a gifted and talented player who did excellent job as a player, leader and then as coach. He is responsible for the winning of his teams many times. It is really shocking to know that he is no more. With his demise I think an era in football is ended. I convey my.condolences to his family. I pray good to see that his soul is rest in peace.
    drrao
    always confident

A gifted player and had a great fan following. It is sad to note that he is no more. The sports community in football will greatly miss him. I join the members in praying rest in peace for the soul of the deceased.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

This is very sad news. Maradona was a great player who played four FIFA World Cups. Maradona's death is a wave of mourning among sports lovers around the world. Maradona was popular worldwide. Not only in the football world, but there were people who loved them, who liked other sports, but watched football because of Maradona. Maradona's departure is a major setback for the sports space and the world of football. We pray for peace to his soul.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Diego Maradona will always be remembered by football lovers across the world and the magic he used to create on the field will remain unparalleled. May his soul rest in peace!
    'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

Diego Maradona will always be remembered as the best footballer of the era. He was at his best in 1980s . He was awarded the golden ball in fifa world cup 1986. All the soccer lovers will certainly miss him.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

• Sign In to post your comments