You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 15th to 21st Nov '20- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 15th to 21st Nov '20-

Winner

Vandana for the thread Is it necessary to acknowledge messages always

Special Prizes

Sanjeev Gupta for his thread A wise man takes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows public opinion

Arafatuzzafar for the thread If we had a tail

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Hearty congratulations to the winners namely Vandana and Sanjeev Gupta of this particular TOW contest for the week 15 to 21 November, 2020. Well done and keep up the good work in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

I convey my congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest - 15th to 21st Nov '20. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks. I wish all the winners all the best.
    I am not able to see this thread fully. The thread is not getting fully opened. An advertisement is coming on the matter and obstructing the visibility of the content. I am not able to see the name of the thread for which Arafatuzzafar. There is a problem in posting or the advertisement may be blocking the content. I request the concerned Editor to look into this. There is no such problem with other threads.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Vandana and Sanjeev Gupta for winning the Thread of the Week contest - 15th to 21st Nov '20 with their thought-provoking threads. I wish them to keep up their good work in the future too. I am also facing the same problem with respect to Arafatuzzafar as expressed by Dr.Rao. An advertisement in this thread blocking content.

Hearty congrats to Vandana and Sanjeev Gupta. Valid threads posted by you. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Hearty congratulations to all the winners, namely Vandana ma'am, Sanjeev Gupta and Arafatuzzafur for your respective threads.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to Vandana Ma'am for winning the first prize in the TOW contest. I also congratulate both the special prize winners in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Due to an ad I missed the third name. Now, I congratulate Arafatuzaffur also for his outstanding thread fetching him the special prize against this TOW contest. Keep up the good work and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Vandana ma'am for winning the Thread of the Week contest - 15th to 21st Nov '20. I also congratulate Sanjeev Gupta and Arafatuzzafar for their special prizes. Well done and keep it up.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners and I am thankful for the jury for considering my thread as a winner. That's really motivating for me.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

My congratulations to all the winners of the weekly TOW contest. All the threads are unique and very interesting. My best wishes to all other contributors too and hope to see captivating threads from all of them in the days to come.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congrats to Tow winner and special prize winners as all of them made out of the box threads and thus recognized for their creative thought of writing.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulation to all the winner for thread of the week contest from 15th to 21st Nov' 20. Well done. keep it up.

Well done! members have really come up with different thoughts. Hearty congratulations to Vandana and special prize winners on winning the thread of the week contest. Keep writing new thoughts and win many more such contests.
    Lead the leader

There were so many good threads during this particular week and we enjoyed participating and discussing on various issues. I congratulate all the winners for this TOW in the respective categories. Well done members and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Heartiest congratulations to all the winners. I am glad to see my name among awardees. Thanks a lot ISC for this encouragement.

Many congratulations to all winners for the rewards, you all deserve this. Wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Happy to have one of my threads selected for a prize and congratulations to Sanjeev Gupta and Arafatuzzafar for winning prizes too. Good to see that we are regularly seeing vibrant forum discussions!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Arafatuzzafar for your good thread that won a place in the thread of the week contest from 15th to 21st Nov' 20. Well done member and I hope you continue your good work in contributing quality posts.

Congratulations to all the winners. Keep up the good work to increases revenue and rewards by adhering to ISC codes and conducts.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

Congratulations to all the winners for their prize-winning threads. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

My heartfelt congratulations to vandanaji, Sanjeev Gupta ji and Arafatuzzaffar ji on their conferring awards. Wishing them to earn mor and more awards.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

My hearty congratulations to Vandana mam for winning the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all the special prize winners of this contest and wish everyone to win more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Vanadana ma'am on winning the TOW contest. Congratulations to Sanjeev and Arafatuzzaffar also on getting the special prizes.
    Live before you leave.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.