You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Problem in show by status in forum - to editor

There is sub catergory in forum threads like approved, my threads, my answers and unanswered. When we click on unanswered it shows us a few threads which are already responded by members. It does not even should the count of how many comments were given for that particular thread.

Please check and rectify the error.
    Sharada, the threads that appear under the unanswered category are those to which no responses have been posted. Please open and check a few threads and you will get to know.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Unanswered threads are the ones on which no one has responded so how can "no of comments can be shown " under it. You can remove the threads under this category by responding on to them.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Sanjeev, the sub-category can be changed by responding to them but you must remember the golden rule that you must not pull up old threads that are ten or more days older and are no longer active. So, I don't think anything can be done about it.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Yes but there are threads too which are new..10 days old threads are not to be answered as per the guidelines .
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

• Sign In to post your comments