You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

If you do not love yourself, you cannot love others.

Someone has told the truth that if you do not love yourself, you cannot love others. Loving yourself is like investing in your own development. You are the one who can decide the direction of your life, that is, you can decide what you have to do. Relying on others for your feelings, relationships and the rest of your practical life can increase your inferiority complex. At least the pride of keeping the reins of your life in your hands will shine on your face. It is natural to feel sad when the love you are giving to your family is not received in return. But you are ignoring yourself, then others will do it. When you will be happy, only then you will be able to fill the color of happiness in every relationship.
    True. One should have a liking for himself. Then only we will have pleasure in our life. We should spend some time for ourselves. If the people whom we love are developing means we will feel happy. So if we like ourselves we will feel that we will also develop so that we can give all comforts to ourselves. If you are not thinking about yourselves who will think about you. In this world, people are very selfish and they will try to utilise others for their development. In such a condition, we should not go mad and work for others. We should think of ourselves also,
    Some people act before you as if they are liking your very much and they are your wellwishers. But only we know their colours when a difficult situation comes. They ignore us and never take care of us. Why should we ignore our comforts and help such people. These thoughts will develop in our mind when we see such people.
    Be happy, see that all around are happy. This should be the motto of our life I feel.

drrao
    always confident

Who doesn't love himself, I think everybody does, I don't know anybody who doesn't love himself. It's a universal fact. If someone does not love himself he must be mentally disturbed or retarded to a large extent. I think here correct world should be a man of self-confidence and self-esteem. In my opinion self-esteem is directly connected to self-confidence. Those who are lacking in self-confidence or self-esteem are ignored by other people as well. When we have self-esteem it generates self-confidence. Being self confident is the essence of human character. It's also noticeable that personality develops on these foundations i.e. self-confidence and self-esteem. But perfect human is one who keeps a balance in his qualities. If he's replete with more than required level of qualities his qualities are prone to falling into negative zone. e.g. if the self-confidence goes beyond proper limit it touches the negative aspect of over-confidence and this over-confidence makes him into a menace who begins to irritate others instead of influencing the people. Mostly these type of people are ultra-ambitious and being ultra-ambitious stands for extreme arrogance and haughtiness.

Rightly said by the author, if we are not having confidence on ourselves, or our abilities, how can we prove to others about our capabilities? For that we need to love ourselves and motivate ourselves for every small achievement that has gone through. Though others may not pat us for small success, we can always celebrate it on our own and thus create a positive vibe within to give more confidence and love for our work and service. And our positive energy would be closely watched and followed by our friends and well wishers and they also comes to our grove and thus a peer group would form with right thinking people.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments