You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I have a query regarding publishing of an article in India Study Channel

I am new to this site.i just wrote an article regarding my personal experience .can anyone let me know when can my article get published?.Thanks in advance
    It will take time. Your article will be in line. Old articles are published first. So have a patience it will be published soon.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

thank you

Shivani, welcome to this educational portal ISC. If you have interest in creative writing you are at the correct place. It is good that you have submitted your article. It will take some time in its publication but it should have good quality and devoid of grammatical, spelling and syntax errors. You will get the message accordingly to correct it and resubmit. So have patience and wait. Meanwhile go through other sections and see if that interests you as there are so many opportunities here. Remember that for your good work you would be getting points and occasional awards. I wish you all the best in this portal.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Shivani, a warm welcome to this educational portal. Hope you have read and understood the contents in our comprehensive guide for new members and the links provided therein.

It would be easier for us to guide you if you could provide the URL of the article you have submitted.

'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

Welcome. Good that you have submitted an article here already. The concerned editor will do the needful. They will send you an alert about the status of your article. It may take 7 to 8 days to inform you about. It may be accepted straight away or they may suggest some changes or they may reject it. But never get disappointed. Try to understand the suggestions given by the editor and improve your further submissions.
    You may go through the following to know more details about the article submission.
    1. India Study Channel Article Section Posting Guidelines
    2. Good Article Writing Tips

drrao
    always confident

Warm welcome to this happening educational site of the world and you are now in the league of performing members who has the superlative abilities to discuss any issues and append the best articles for the benefit of the student community. It seems you wrote the first article on some personal experience and that sounds good because we need to have the start and that comes from the personal counts of life. Nevertheless this site is open for you to make foray into this forum section by raising useful issues and concerns that need to be debated and discussed. You can be a mentor or advisor in the ask expert section for the issues raised by members on varied matters. You can append the articles on any subject in the articles and that should be purely written for this site and not imported from any other source. Surely you will enjoy the warmth from us.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments