You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for October 2020

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of October 2020.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for October 2020.
    As usual, the webmaster punctually announced the Revenue share bonus for the month of October 2020. I thank him for the same. I than ISC for giving me also RSB for the month of October 2020.
    I congratulate all the members who earned some RSB for this month. I hope they will continue their good work in the coming months also and get RSB without fail. I wish them all the best.
    I hope all other members will also try to get included in the list of RSB.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the top 20 contributing members of October who earned a part of the monthly RSB. Well done! I am extremely happy to have hit a century in RSB earnings with this announcement. A lovely way to head into the last month of 2020 tomorrow. Thank you Timmy Sir for establishing this site and to the other admin. for developing it in a way that we members can earn a part-time income on a regular basis.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I am happy to see my name also in the list of RSB this time and it is very encouraging for me. I congratulate all the members who have received the revenue share bonus for the month of October 2020.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received the revenue share bonus for the month of October 2020. I wish all the members to get more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty Congrats to all the RSB recipients for the month of October. Very pleased to find my name on the list of RSB winners.
    Well done members. Keep earning through your learning and sharing.

No life without Sun

Thank you very much that you announced the Revenue Share Bonus for October on time as always, appreciating our work and contributions. Getting my name on the list has always been a big achievement for me. This platform has been a guide for me and the support of the webmaster, editors, and other members are also greatly appreciated. I congratulate all the members for their Revenue Share Bonus for October.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to all the members who have got the revenue shares. Though I am not in the list but I know who good one feels to get shares at the end of the month.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulation to all the members who make the first 20 members earn Revenue Share Bonus (RSB) for the month of October 2020. The continuous effort put in their contributions helped them to achieve this credit. Hope they will show the same zeal and efforts in the future too to earn many more such rewards. I wish more and more members will competitively involve in order to succeed in achieving this honor. Thank you Timmy sir for announcing RSB as punctually as ever.

My thanks to Timmy Sir for his prompt announcement and congratulations to all who have received their shares. It's because of all your efforts throughout the previous month and it's a moment of happiness for me to find my name on the list. Well done everybody and continue your thought-provoking contribution to the sections of your choice. There is no reason to worry for those who didn't make it this time. Just continue and increase the volume of your contribution and that's all you need to do.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Indeed this is a wonderful bonus given to the members in appreciation of their efforts in expressing thoughts in this educational platform. Congratulations members for winning the revenue sharing bonus for October 2020. I missed this month too.
    Lead the leader

Hearty congrats to all those members who have been benefited with the revenue share bonus for the month of October 2020 and I was awarded with rupees 1014 as my share for that month and grateful to the ISC for releasing the payment. My appreciation also goes to Managing Editor Vandana for having got the 100 th revenue share bonus and that proves her consistency and adherence to the site contributions. For those who could not make to the RSB list this month , better luck in future as they need to increase the contribution pitch in this site.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I feel happy as I have also received the revenue share bonus for the month of October 2020. At the same time I congratulate all the members who could make it against that particular month and keep contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the members listed for RSB! Keep contributing and keep earning.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congrats to all the members who have received a share of the revenue bonus! Keep contributing.

And a special congrats to Vandana ma'am for hitting a century!

'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

Congratulations to all those member who got name in the list of Revenue share Bonus oct 2020. Indeed, it is very appreciating effort for the listed member. Well done.

Congratulation to all the members who have earn Revenue Share Bonus for the month of October 2020. I am happy that I am also one of the recipient of RSB of October month. Thankyou ISC.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.