You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Jokes to relax please

Doctor: Nurse, that patient came for eye operation, why you put bandages on his both hands?
    Nurse: To stop his meddling with mobile, doctor
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    One lady: Why you are going to shopping in the pandemic period?
    Another lady: I want to buy 320 masks for my use as to match all my sarees in the almirah.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woman:(to a beggar at her house entrance) why you have come in the early morning, cooking itself not yet finished?
    Beggar: No madam, please tell your husband to put salt at reduced level as my doctor told to control salt in food.
    All jokes are good, but the first one is with different taste. Thanks for sharing.
    Keep it up.

Interesting jokes by the author. I liked the second one most.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Good jokes..yes I have seen people buying lots of masks matching with their dresses.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

As usual the member has brought humerus once again to make us feel better and take the break. The first joke on doctor and nurse was simply great. The second joke portrays the importance of ladies shopping spree even during the pandemic, the third jokes testifies how we are more connected to the social media even on the small matters, and the fourth joke was hilarious as the wife was exposed by the beggar for taking the help of husband for cooking chores and made me to laugh more. Thanks author for making this morning a refresh. Normally jokes brings us the renewed energy within us.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Very nice. After a long time, the author has come out with good jokes. Yesterday we have purchased a dress for my granddaughter for her first birthday. After coming home and opening dress, we found a mask made with the same colour and same material.
    It is true that all the patients who are suffering also will never stop seeing their mobile and playing games on that. That way what the doctor did is correct. Otherwise, the eye patient will suffer more.
    Sometimes a small dose this type of jokes will be good for relaxing.

drrao
    always confident

As usual after a stipulated gap the author has contributed some jokes and just like earlier times they are a selected lot by him. All the jokes are interesting though I liked the first one in the collection.
    Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments