You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

November 2020 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the November 2020 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    Hearty congrats to all the recipients of the November payment. Remember that hard work never fails to yield payments.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all those members who are able to receive November 2020 cash payments. I am happy to receive cash payments for the rewards I got in this month. I wish many more members to achieve this honor in the coming months through their good contributions.

Thank you Timmy Sir for the November payment announcement and congratulations to all the eligible payees. Wishing you and the other Webmasters and all your families a Merry Christmas season ahead and a wonderful year to follow!

It is a bit disappointing, though, to see far fewer members this time being eligible for the payment. We need to contribute better, then, if the site is to increase its earnings so that more of our members can earn. Let's end the year with higher earnings for ISC and welcome the New Year with more payees on the list in the announcement of 1st January 2021!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thanks to webmaster for announcing the cash payments for the month of November 2020. I congratulate the members who received cash payments for this month. I express my thanks to ISC for giving me also some cash payments during this month. I hope all the members will try to put more efforts and see that they will also gest some cash credits every month. I wish all the members all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to the members who received the cash for this month. It's always a pleasure to get cash from any site
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

I am happy and thank ISC for my payment and at the same time congratulate all the members who could make it this time for the month of November 2020. Let us all contribute in a sustained and quality manner to keep the creative spirits high in this educational and knowledge sharing portal. We can earn only when the traffic to ISC increases and it is imperative that we all have to strive hard for that.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the members whose names were announced for the cash payments. This is a great thing on ISC that it is allowing members to earn while they learn. A great platform indeed.

Congratulations to all the members who have received a cash payment against the month of November 2020. Well done members and keep up your good contributions in this educational portal.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thank you ISC for payment. Congratulations to all those members who receive November 2020 cash payments. I am also happy to receive cash payments for the rewards this month.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Thanks for announcing the payment for the month of Nov 2020 and I am benefited with 1100 rupees payment for which the invoice has been uploaded. Good luck for all those who made the payment.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My thanks to Timmy Sir for the Cash Payment Announcement and congratulations to all whose names are there in the list. Keep contributing more to your favourite sections which will always increase the popularity of ISC and you will also be able to earn more.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Thank you ISC for this timely payment announcement. I am happy to be on the list for payment for November month and have uploaded the filled invoice for further process.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all members whose name are announced for cash payment for the month of November 2020. Well done and keep contributing in this educational portal.

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of November 2020. Hope to see more members in the list next time. All the best to everyone.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Well done! I can see a few new members getting cash payments. A few regular members too got an outstanding payment this month. Hope to see many more members getting cash payments in the upcoming months. Once missed for me means, it takes three months to get back. Essential aspect as suggested is our effort to provide creative contributions every day.
    Lead the leader

Congratulations to all the members who have received a cash payment for the month of November 2020. Well done members keep contributing. I am also happy to see my name in the list and thankful to ISC for it.

Congratulations to all members who could make it to find their name in the cash payment list for the month of November 2020. Well done and keep contributing more to this educational portal.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.