You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What are your new ideas that you wish to get implemented in ISC portal in future?

Our ISC is a very good educational portal with a lot of interesting sections for the members to post anything of their choice. Forum is one very active section where many members initiate interesting and useful discussions. ISC management most frequently updates more new features to give encouragement to its members and visitors. Within one month we are entering into another new year. I request members to propose some new ideas and suggestions as loving members of ISC to make the site more creative and attractive.
    ISC is already having a number of relevant sections where one can contribute and then there are the various contests which sharpen our creative writing. Still, we can think of some more activities like asking the students to solve model question papers and they can check their scores and practice solving the model question papers. It might attract students preparing for various competitive exams. Only thing is we have to prepare a large number of model question papers. We can also think of some syllabus based learning section where student can post their problems and members can explain them in detail. Of course hat would be more academic and will duplicate what students learn in schools or coaching centres. Whatever we imagine, it should have a potential to generate traffic to our site, that is the most important point.
    Knowledge is power.

There are various sections in ISC providing opportunity to its members on improving English as a communicative language. Various topica can be given for essay writing to benefit students in their project works. Preference to be given to article section on a regular basis. Presently members are contributing voluntarily.
    Lead the leader

The focus of ISC is on education and there are many sections that cater to education. One important section, that I think can be added here is to provide proper guidance to students to cope up various challenges they face regularly. It is not only related to their career but also related to coping up the pressure, emotional well-being, etc. Students may ask various questions in the Ask Experts Section and the experts may answer them, but a separate section may be dedicated where members can post articles related to addressing the issues students face. In that section, there can be articles like 'How to handle exam pressure' or 'How to choose a good institute', etc. Rather than posting them under General/Knowledge Sharing a separate section may be introduced to look after the issues students face.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I think poll section should be introduced on the current affairs and current topics being held in the country and the world and that give the chance for the members to have their right say because the polls have the impact on the content raised and even liked by the online readers and take them as the majority decision thus viewed. Even on social media the polls are running on daily basis to know the hidden views of the users and the same way ISC can also have the views raised and registered on the internet. Even the poll posts are important and brings traffic to the ISC and also to the poll raising members and therefore there are every chance of good earnings through the Ad sense targeted through the polls. I do not know how far this suggestion would be supported and hailed by other members but what I said is the fact.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

ISC is coming out with many new changes on the site and is giving more importance to the matters related to education and at the same time, they are encouraging the members by conducting various contests. What I feel is the think tank of ISC should think about conducting some contests related to the article writing. Already some contests like double rewards contest are being conducted. In addition to that, the site can give a topic and ask members to submit their articles on that and announce prizes for the articles selected. This will make new people also to write articles and that will become a habit to them and they can submit more articles regularly.
    drrao
    always confident

Dr.Rao, When I joined ISC at the beginning this contest was there regularly conducted, and in that article contest, I won prizes several times.

• Sign In to post your comments