You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Today 4th December is the Navy Day. Let us salute our brave sailors

Members,
    Jai Hind.
    Today is the Navy day. This is the day when our Navy fought a war with Pakistan in the year 1971 and sent a submarine(Ghasi) and a few warships(Khyber and Sahjahan) of Pakistan Navy to the hell. Also we lost a war ship INS Khukri with its Captain K Mulla and a few officers & sailors.

On this day, let us remember them and pay homage to the brave Indian Naval sailors who sacrificed their life for our nation.
    Jai Hind.
    Indian Navy is our pride. It has a great responsibility of protecting the safety and security of our country from the intruders trying to enter the country through sea routes. I salute to the Jawans of our navy who are working relentlessly day and night for the protection of the boundaries of the nation from any external threat. Today on this memorable day we also remember the Jawans who had sacrificed their lives for the country.
    Knowledge is power.

On the night of December 4-5, 1971, the Indian Navy attacked Pakistan during the night during the 71' Indo-Pak War. Pakistan did not have a suitable aircraft which can carry out bombings at night. So the attack was devasting. To commemorate this launch of Operation Trident against Pakistan, Navy day is being observed on December 4 every year. The attack was successful as it sank a minesweeper, a destroyer and an ammunition supply ship.
    We should appreciate braveness shown by our Navy in teaching a lesson to Pakistan. We are all able to sleep in our houses peacefully as such brave heroes are guarding our country all the time forgetting their families and friends. For them, the only agenda is Safeguarding the Nation. The theme of 2020 Indian Navy Day is "Indian Navy Combat Ready, Credible & Cohesive". Indian Navy is always ready to serve the country and ready to display its potential. My salutations to the Indian Navy. Jai Hind.

drrao
    always confident

The history of the Indian Navy is replete with feats of bravery. By the way, the history of the Navy in India is from the mythological period. Naval history is also mentioned in our mythological texts. But during the British colony, the Navy was given a facelift from the Royal Indian Navy. It was then renamed the Indian Navy on 26 January 1950. The Indian Navy not only protected independence but also played an important role in achieving independence. Today the whole country is celebrating Navy Day. On this occasion, a tribute was paid to the martyred soldiers at the War Memorial in Delhi. On this occasion, Prime Minister Narendra Modi released a video recalling the sacrifice of the Navy soldiers. On this day, I pay my homage and salute to the brave Indian Naval sailors who sacrificed their lives for the nation.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

As the Indian Navy celebrates Navy Day today, I pay my respects and tributes to all the Sailors who sacrificed their lives for the security and integrity of this Nation. A Salute from the heart to all the Sailors and Officers of the proud Indian Navy!
    'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

We take pride in all the units of our Defense Forces and need commemorative days like this to make a formal acknowledgement of it.

By the way, how many of you know about the superb achievement of the all-women crew of the Indian Naval Sailing Vessel (INSV) Tarini? If you are not knowing about them, watch the documentary film by National Geographic. I saw their historic voyage in the early part of this year, on the Hotstar Disney platform. While today is the day to salute bravery in a war incident, let's acknowledge their valour, too, and of all the Armed Forces' personnel who also risk their lives during times of peace by rushing to the aid of those trapped in avalanches, in accidents at sea, during earthquakes and other natural calamities.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My tributes to the sailors on Navy Day. It's because of them we are safe. Guarding the seas is of prime importance and the breavehearts are doing it round the clock. Their bravery and responsibility are just incomparable. My salute to Indian Navy.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• Sign In to post your comments