You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Please clarify or introduce a new category

I have published 530 articles in ISC. I have an issue that needs to be addressed and I request the concerned authorities to please help me in this regard.

The main category of Articles/knowledge sharing has many sub-categories, but it does not have career guidance under it. This is a vital area. But career guidance is a main category and I choose it as the main category, immediately an error crops up. I do not know how to resolve this, as the sub-category shows "Error".

The best option is to make Career Guidance a sub-category under Articles/Knowledge Sharing. I have 200 books on Management in my personal library. I have worked in diverse environments for over 35 years. I wish to share all my knowledge and a massive number of articles can be classified under "Career Guidance" if it becomes a sub-category. But if it is retained as a main category, it should have different sub-categories. Either way, a solution has to be found.

I request Vandana Madam or Saji Sir to kindly sort our this problem. And by the way, where is Juana Madam these days? I have learned so much from her. If anyone knows where she is, please do let me know. Even when I crossed 500 articles a few months ago, she had a word of praise for me.
    AB Sivakumar,

When submitting the article, under 'Filter Category' do not select any category at all. Let it remain as 'Show all Categories'. In the box for 'Choose Category' select 'Career Guidance'. This category the Webmasters decided to keep as an independent one and placed it also in the top row since it is an important category. Let us know if you still face any problem in submitting it.

Regarding Juana, like other alumni who returned, let us wait and see if she comes back although she bid goodbye to ISC earlier this year.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you so much Vandana Madam. I shall follow the instructions given.

• Sign In to post your comments