Safety measures on handling Electricity in houses especially in rainy seasonThe following are safety measures on handling Electricity in houses especially in rainy season
• Installing Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker is highly advisable
• Replacing old or worn out or cracked switches without fail
• Beneath the switch board or switch of Water filling motor, Fridge, Washing Machine, a rubber mat can be used
• Whenever handling switches keep your left hand backside and put the switch on or off by index finger of right hand
• While handling switch or switches in Bath room use a dried old tooth brush to on or off the switch.
• Handling water heater with more careful in the rainy season as the usage is very common during the season
• When taking out the flour from Grinder or taking out cloths from washing machines, please ensure the removing of plug (that too with utmost care) after switching off the power
• On no situation handle the switches or electrical items by having a tender child in hand or children nearby.
• Careful 'neutral grounding' maintenance is essential