You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Andhra Pradesh

You will get the feeling of at home

Kakinada is a smart port city in Andhra Pradesh. A very beautiful place to stay with many places to visit. In my thread I introduced A sweet that should be tasted by all

Here I want to tell you all about a hotel where the food is very delicious. There is a famous hotel in this city called Subbiah Hotel. Initially, this hotel was started as a mess and many of the students studying in that city were enjoying the food. Later it was converted into a full-fledged hotel.

The meal will have many varieties of dishes. Every dish will be very tasty. You don't feel like leaving any time without tasting. The speciality of this hotel is a special service. Each table will have one dedicated server. He will be standing near the table and observing you. He will encourage you to taste all the dishes and he will be suggesting about the combinations which taste better. He will serve you as your mother serves in your house. Once you eat here you will get the feeling of at home. A full meal may cost you around maximum Rs.200/- only. Everybody will feel after finishing their meal that they ate more than what they can. Recently they started branches in Hyderabad. But the taste of food served at Kakinada is definitely much better.

If any of you happened to visit Kakinada or Hyderabad try to visit this hotel. During my B.Sc, I used to take a meal in this hotel in the afternoons.
    An interesting detail about the hotel in Kakinada. If the hotel provides a delicious food and good service then definitely the customers will visit it time to time to enjoy the eating out in such a nice place.
    Knowledge is power.

The author has given very Interesting information, if I get a chance to visit that in the future, then I would definitely like to go to such places where we get a feeling of my own house and as the author said that there are different types of foods and dishes available here, curiosity gets more and I would like to visit there.

The author has been sharing some useful information on the Kakinada port city and this would be greatly helpful for those who visit the city for the first time and they get benefited.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Good information given by the author. I will definitely visit this place if get a chance in my life and definitely stay in this hotel to experience of feeling like being in my home.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

• Sign In to post your comments