You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

US and Aliens are in touch ?

Do you believe in the existence of aliens? We have been listening to a lot about aliens that they have been seen by some people. UFOs were seen flying in the sky. A few years ago a movie of Ritik Roshan "Koi mil Gaya" hit box office which shows an alien child "Jadu". Many movies and serials have been picturised on this topic. Now, this topic is again in the news because retired space chief of Israel has highlighted this issue by saying that Aliens are touch in with the US and Donald Trump knows all about it.

According to him, agreements have been made between the aliens and the US, which ostensibly have been made because they wish to research and understand "the fabric of the universe", the cooperation includes a secret underground base on Mars, where there are American and alien representatives."

Speaking on why he chose to reveal this information now, he said, "If I had come up with what I'm saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalized. Today, they're already talking differently. I have nothing to lose. I've received my degrees and awards; I am respected in universities abroad, where the trend is also changing,"
    There are no proofs about the existence of these aliens. Some say they exist and some no. Nobody spoke about their seeing oo these species. But now Eshed, a former Israeli space security chief says that they exist. He also added that the US and Israel are in contact with them. He also added that the aliens were curious about humanity and were seeking to understand "the fabric of the universe." He also added that the US Ex-President Donal knows about this. If it is true we will get some more news about the same in the next two or three days. We will wait and watch.
    drrao
    always confident

It is a strange piece of news and information. If the US is really in touch with them the is it not dangerous for the Earth as Aliens can finish us in no time if they want to do so. They must be very advanced as they have made it to reach Earth and contact the people here. If it is true then it would be a very thrilling and interesting thing. We have seen so far such things only in Science fiction movies.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments