You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A query related to draft posts in article section

I want to know about the draft posts of my articles. Can my draft articles be taken down or deleted? I have created them by mistake while submitting articles. So, my query is can these draft posts be taken down?
    Umar,

There is no feature to delete a draft of an article. You can send me a list of the URL of the drafts to my official gmail ID [iscmanagingeditor] and I will inquire with the admin. how those can be deleted. Before we delete them, though, I suggest that if those drafts are not duplicates of articles that you eventually did publish and you would like to publish later here or elsewhere, save the text of the content on your computer. Once the draft gets deleted, you won't be able to retrieve it.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Vandana ma'am,
    Thank you very much for your response.

Suppose in this case I want to delete the second and keep the first link. I don't want to delete my all articles.

https://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/179361-what-is-stem-education-and-why-is-it-important

https://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/179360-what-is-stem-education-and-why-is-it-important

Umar,

The needful has been done and the draft deleted, with the text itself also removed.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Vandana Ma'am,

Thank you very much for removing this draft. There are some other drafts that I want to remove. Shall I submit those links here or to the email you have given above.

Umar,

You can send them to my gmail, no problems.

Ok, I will send those links to your Gmail.
    And thank you very much for all the help and may this mentorship always shine.
    Thank you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.