You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How was the rise and fall of this 2020 year?

Hardly 20 days left for this year to end and when you ask anyone , they would say this year was horrible, scary, most challenging above all most loss making year as many lost the job , suffered huge additional expenses, the life was miserable to move and by staying put in the house. we lost many friends and well wishers. But there may be some good news for few like having married, got a child born during the pandemic challenge lock down time, or some one getting huge benefits of donation and largess from unknown donors.
    This is one of the worst year in the history of the world. It is a year to be remembered forever. Plenty things went wrong this year. This year has taught a lesson as to how should human being live on earth.

OMG! A year to remember. The word Corona and Covid-19 will ever remain in our memory. It is easy to remember the number 2020(Twenty twenty). The words Pandemic, Jobless, Economy, Migrators, Lock down, Mask, Social distancing, Sanitizing cannot be erased. In addition, Farmers, Farm laws, Punjabi Farmers would also be recorded. Indo-china border fight in June also an event to record.

It is a good year for Lord Sri Ram for getting a new temple for Him.

No life without Sun

I am also coinciding with the view of Sun that except the Ayodhya temple verdict all others things were scary.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

There was no rise only a fall in the present year. The coronavirus was there since the beginning of the year. It affected all the countries in the world. The world is not going to be the same in the future. The man-made mistakes are going to haunt us for some more time. I am more worried about the present younger generation who has to cope up with many difficulties on all the fronts. Ayodhya was an old issue that was raised for political reasons and the verdict in that issue and the to be constructed, Ram Temple is not a life changer for us.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

2020 is the worst year I lived so far. There is nothing to say that a great thing happened. Corona Virus hit the world and the whole world suffered a lot and there are many losses to many individuals, organisations and nations. There are cyclones. There are floods. There are earthquakes. Like that the entire year has shown us all bad happenings. Earlier years we used to show our supremacy to nature. Now, this year nature showed its supremacy on us and shown us our place. Nature told that humans have no control over it. It can show its fury any time in any way.
    Personally for me also this year is not very good for me. My grandmother expired in the month of February 2020. I am a frequent traveller and my income is dependent on the tours I undertake. From the last 30 years, I used to travel at least once in a month to other states on my professional work. But this year I travelled to Ahmedabad in February 2020. After that, there is no travel to other states.
    I am eagerly waiting for the new year and new vaccine so that my work and I can continue my travel spree.

drrao
    always confident

We have so far seen the worst events in this year. Right from January 20, the effect of corona pandemic was visible in China, America, England, France and many others. India also joined in this race sometime in February last and the spread was phenomenal by the time, it approached May. This disease affected to all sections of people but the senior citizens were the worst affected with their loss of lives. Then there was loss of jobs for many working people due to bad economic conditions of the companies/ organisations and still it is under the influence of economic turmoil. This has affected the students in a massive way by not allowing them to attend their institutions for getting their valuable inputs.
    Even the prices of the essential items soared to a higher level.
    A few families might have enjoyed it happily due new member addition in the family or there was the event of ties of their relationships.

Though I stated in my response #717507 that the year 2020 is seen as the worst in my life, I would say that year 2020 has been a good year that I did not spend much this year. My saving has gone up by 30 percent. My bank balance has gone up substantially. Since there was no conveyance, the expenditure on fuel has been saved which used to be 10 percent of my salary. My expenditure on hotel expenses which used to be another 5 to 10 percent of my salary have been saved.

I can call it as " A Year of Savings"

No life without Sun

Sun made the starling revelations that like him many would have saved money during pandemic period.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

2020 will be remembered for pandemic. Lockdown created big problems before people Poor people had to migrate from metro cities towards their homes on foot. How people supported the with food, water and shoes will be remembered.People lost rheir jobs and business. Many people helped during lockdown. How main stream media spread wrong messages can't be forgotton. However, governments helped poor people with grains. Wearing mask and standing at a distance and not shaking hands all were the parts of lockdown and unlockdown era.

• Sign In to post your comments