You must Sign In to post a response.
Time to convey your congratulatory wishes to the winners of our picture-based TOW challenge!
  • Category: Winners

Winners of November 2020 Picture-based TOW

It was nice to see a good number of entries for the challenge of submitting a write-up for our monthly topic-based TOW based on a photo. Many of the thoughts elicited by what the members perceived in the photo was quite commendable! The jury panel has selected two entries for the first prize and three for the special prizes.

The two first prize winners are Umar and Manoj Chaurasia. They will each get a cash prize of Rs.65/- with 65 points.

The winners of the special prize are Dr Deepali Gangwar, Sankalan Bhattacharya, and Venkiteswaran. They will each get a cash prize of Rs.45 and 45 points.

Congratulations to all the winners! We will also be giving enhanced points and cash credits to some of the other participants.
    Congrats winners

Congratulations to all the winner for winning picture based TOW contest NOV 2020. All of you deserve this award. I hope that all of you would win many more prizes in the coming days. well done. Keep it up.

Hearty congrats to all the winners of picture-based TOW contest. Well done members, Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all winners, all of you really deserve this reward. All the best for many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

This is to congratulate all the winners of November 2020 Picture-based TOW, All the winning contributions are really good and deserve the appreciations. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming days. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the members who have contributed outstanding write ups and now have got award in the respective categories for this month end picture based TOW contest. Well done and keep up the spirit.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winners. It was a good contest and hope to see such more contests in the future too.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulations to the winners of TOW. This time the picture TOW inducted the creativity in us. The rewards motivated us very much.

My hearty congrats and best wishes to two first prize winners Umar and Manoj Chaurasia as both deserved the award for their wonderful headings and content. My word of appreciation also goes to the winners of the special prize are Dr Deepali Gangwar, Sankalan Bhattacharya, and Venkiteswaran as all them proved their best with their own way of interpreting the image contest and thus won the prize.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The month end picture based TOW contest evoked much response and so many entries were there. Now the results are announced and I wholeheartedly congratulate the winners Umar, Manoj Chaurasia, Dr Deepali Gangwar, Sankalan Bhattacharya, and Venkiteswaran for their respective awards. Well done members and keep continue your good and creative contributions in future also.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Umar and all special prize winners on winning the picture based TOW contest. This time the contest was innovative and interpreting it was fun as a lot of entries was also received against it.
    I thank each one of you for your best wishes and also thank ISC for such a nice innovative contest.

Live before you leave.

I congratulate to all the winners. Truly they deserve for this award.
    Keep it up.

Congratulations to Umar and Manoj Chaurasia for winning the Picture-based TOW contest. I also congratulate Dr. Deepali Gangwar, Sankalan Bhattacharya, and Venkiteswaran sir for securing the special prizes in the same. I liked the picture-based theme as it allows the participant to think randomly about the photo whereas, in the topic-based contest, the variations are possible but to a lesser extent.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My congratulations to all the winners of the Picture-based TOW contest and thanks to ISC for awarding a special prize to my entry. I found the contest unique this time since a variety was added to the routine one. I am sure other members also found this very interesting which is visible from their observation represented through their threads. The participation is also quite encouraging. Well done, members.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to the TOW contest winners Umar and Manoj Chaurasia.

Congrats to the Special Prize winners Dr Deepali Gangwar, and Sankalan Bhattacharya, . Happy that I am awarded a special prize.

Congratulations to Umar and Manoj Chaurasia for winning the November month Picture-based TOW contest. I also congratulate special prize winners Sankalan Bhattacharyanand Venkiteswaran. I am thankful to ISC for my prize.

Congratulations to the winners and special prize winners on winning the picture based TOW contest for November 2020. It was indeed a good photo. It is not quite easy to get the birds onto the camera. I really appreciate the patience of the photographer who could get two different birds in one picture.
    Lead the leader

Hearty congratulations to Umar and Manoj Chaurasia, the winners and to Dr Deepali, Sankalan and Venkiteswaran sir for the special prizes. Good effort and well rewarded! A word of appreciation to all the other participants too.

The cash rewards and points as announced have been credited.

'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

Congratulations to all the winners. Loved reading the winning threads. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

Congratulations to all winners of the picture based contest for their great entries and appreciate all those who participated in the contest for making it more interesting through their participation.
    I'm also thankful to ISC for bestowing me with the award and encouragement.

Congratulations to Umar and Manoj Chaurasia for being declared as the winners of the Picture based Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all the special prize winners of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.