You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Politics

Kusboo is far better than Rajnikanth

Dear all,
    It is learned that Mr. Rajnikanth is preparing to float a new political party in January next year. He had been delaying his entry into politics for over a decade, and now determined to join in active politics by floating a party of his own, with a dream to become CM of Tamilnadu. How successful he and his party would be, is yet to be seen after the election to Tamilnadu assembly.

Among the female Tamil stars, Kushboo is a welcome star who knows politics well, better than Rajnikanth. She had served with DMK, Congress, and now shifted to BJP. Her language is good. She speaks good English. She is intelligent and attractive. I feel, in politics, she can perform better than Rajnikanth. If she contests the election from the BJP seat, I am sure she would win.

What I say is - Kushboo is better than Rajnikanth. What is your view?
    I am not a Tamilian, yet from your question, I can say that Rajanikant is better than Khushboo. Rajanikant is floating his own political party and will be the President of the party. Khushboo is just a member of a party that too this is her third party. She first ditched DMK, then the Congress and now she is with BJP. She speaks good English. She may be intelligent but a bit healthy. I am sure she will win if she contests the election. The same will be the case with Rajanikant also. Tamil voters are intelligent and they know whom to elect and when to elect. Tamilnadu has the habit of sending different parties to power on most of the time.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

• Sign In to post your comments