You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Actors

The dirty picture co-star Arya Banerjee died yesterday.

Sorry to inform that actress Arya Banerjee, co-star of film 'dirty picture' died yesterday. She was found at her Kolkata apartment in a mysterious condition. She is just 33. The police had to break open the door to find her dead body.

Let us worry and feel sorry for the actress.

RIP Arya Banerjee.
    So sad to know about Arya Banerjee. Which character role late Arya Banerjee played, would you clarify it please. I watched this movie.

It is a sad news. As per news she was having some health problems for quite some time. I pray almighty for peace to the departed soul.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Very sad. Arya Banerjee is no more. Her original name was Devdutta Banerjee. She was the younger daughter of the late sitarist Pt Nikhil Banerjee. Her performance as Shakeela in the film 'The Dirty Picture' gave him a good name. She also featured in a few modelling assignments and also acted in a crime TV show. My condolences to her family and I pray God to rest her soul in peace.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.