Forum thread challenge Contest - Registrations invited!As a part of the ongoing Contest series announced in this thread, we are inviting registrations for participating in the Forum Thread Challenge Contest to be announced on 15th Dec'20.
The basic features of this contest are as under:
1. The contest would start on 15th Dec'20. A member other than the registered members for the contest would start the game.
2. Based on the No. of registrations received, every participant would be allowed to post a thread on a particular slot.
3. The guest author would post a thread on 15th Dec'20 before 12.00 at night and challenge one of the members registered for the contest giving him a one-word topic or any topic of his choice.
In case, no topic is given by the challenger, the challengee can post a thread on a topic of hiw own. He should post his thread before 12.00 at night on 16th Dec'20 and nominate another registered member with a topic and the chain continues like this.
4. The time frame is fixed i.e., before 12 O'clock in the night of each day to enable those who are busy with their work in the daytime to participate in the contest. It is not the criterion to measure the 24 hours time from the posting time of the thread.
5. If the registered member failed to post a thread within the stipulated time, his entry would not be considered for the main reward but enhanced points and c.c would be given provided it was posted before 1 A.M (a delay of one hour only would be considered). In case of further delay or failure of responding to the challenge, the contest organizer would post a thread and nominate one of the remaining unchallenged registered members of the contest to avoid the break-up of the chain. Of course, the Contest Organiser would not receive any type of reward for his thread.
The closing time for registration: 7.30 A.M on 15th Dec '20. (Updated)
Any queries may be posted in this thread itself. The details of Prizes would be mentioned in the Announcement thread.
The registrations are open now and please go ahead!