You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Active GD- Love Jihad Law is against the freedom of religion-Do you agree or not?-Best Participants.

The recently concluded Active GD on the current topic Love Jihad Law is against the freedom of religion was well debated by our participants. Thank you all for the efforts put in by each participant to substantiate your points by maintaining the decorum of the forum.

With a question as to why any government should feel that a person is forced to change his/her religion post marriage, we are announcing the best participants as below-

Best Participants-

1. SuN

2. Shampa Sadhya

3. Dr Deepali Gangwar

4.Umesh

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 150/- each. Cash rewards and additional points as deemed fit would be added to the best responses from the other participants too based on their overall performance.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners and also put in a word of appreciation to all the participants.
    Heartiest congratulations to all the prize winning best participants Shampa, Deepali and Umesh. Also, I am pleased to see my name on the list of winners. A good topic was discussed well by a very few participants limiting the responses to 50. The discussion was to the point only. Well done, Members.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to the winners for this amazing active group discussion contest. A fruitful discussion brought some positive point for every one of us to understand and pay attention to. Well done!

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate Sun, Shampa, and Dr Deepali for their respective awards and excellent participation in this GD. Well done members and let us all contribute our best in this portal.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the best participants in the Active GD- Love Jihad Law is against the freedom of religion-Do you agree or not?. The participation is not very high and only a few participated. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more rewards in the coming contests. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to all the co-winners of mine. I enjoyed participating in the GD, although the number of participating members were few. Best wishes once again to all the winners and also to the other participating members.
    shampasaid

This was a very interesting discussion and many good points were raised by the participants. It was a difficult subject though members tried to explain it in their simple ways. I congratulate all the participants who have been awarded as the best participants and wish them good luck and good wishes for keeping their good contributions in ISC in future contests and competitions also.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congrats and best wishes to all the participants and best participants for winning this unique GD which has become a national issue and the debate is still going on in social media.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Sun, Shampa Sadhya, Dr. Deepali Gangwar, and Umesh for winning the GD on Love Jihad Law is against the freedom of religion. The discussion went on quite good but I could not participate due to some reasons.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the best participants for debating on Love Jihad-Law is against the freedom of religion, it gave few new insights to the topic through your thoughts. I could not continue in the discussion, but was relishing your responses.
    Lead the leader

Many congratulations to all winners SuN Sir, Shampa Sandhya Ma'am, Dr. Deepali Gangwar, and Umesh Sir. You all did very well and your contribution to Active GD- Love Jihad Law is against the freedom of religion-Do you agree or not? is commendable. I wish you all the very best for many more contests and rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

My congratulations to the Best Participants of the Active GD. All of them have put forth their points in the true spirit of a discussion and that's why it became so interesting. My best wishes to the other participants in this Active GD too.

Well done, everybody.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to SuN, Shampa Sadhya, Dr. Deepali Gangwar, and Umesh for being declared as the best participants of the Active GD contest. I also congratulate other participants who have received cash credits for their responses.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to the best participants of Active GD: SuN, Shampa Sadhya and Umesh. I thanks to ISC for chosing me as one of the best participant. I am also thankful to members for their wishes.

My heartiest congratulations to all the best participants in the Active GD- Love Jihad Law is against the freedom of religion-Do you agree or not?. All of you deserve this award. I hope that all of you would win many more prizes in future. I wish them all the best.

Cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited. Other eligible participants also have been suitably rewarded.
    'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.