You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Is there an outage in Google today?

I am not able to log in to my Gmail on any of the browsers. When I checked it out on a website called downdetector, it seems ther is an outage. Are any of you facing the same problem?
    Today I logged in my gmail three or 4 times. I have used Google search also and yahoo mail also. I have not faced any problem. Just a minute before also I have checked my mail on gmail and it is opening normally. So I don't think that there is an outage in Hyderabad. I received emails and I sent emails also on gmail.
    drrao
    always confident

I checked Gmail by sending a Test message. It is perfect. No problem.
    No life without Sun

I am in Navi Mumbai area and sitting on internet today only with gaps of an hour after every hour and I have not seen anytime any such disruption. I have gone to Google site also quite some times and observed nothing like that. It could be a localised thing like disruption of a tower or something of that nature in your area. But then you will not be able to visit other sites. There are so many technical things and it is difficult to guess what could be the probable reason for such outage. Google is one site which gets connected very fast and if it does not then it is something to be seen from technical angle may be locally.
    Knowledge is power.

Yes around 5 pm Facebook, Gmail, Youtube and other services went down one by one whole over the world. The services will be renewed slowly one by one said youtube ceo
    Probability a theory based on Assumptions and Negativity(Elimination). It is used in the evolution of atomic theory.--- Bhushan

I got into my Gmail account just now. Thanks for sharing your experience, everyone.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.