You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Why cash credit was not given for my approved academic article?

Recently I have submitted an academic article "Various types of teeth and structural anatomy of human tooth". This is an important topic for all state boards, CBSE and ICSE board's classes in Biology. My article was approved with 70 points and cash credit was not allotted. I know in the new regulations of this portal non-academic articles get only points but academic articles will get both points and cash credit. I request the concerned editors to review and verify my issue.

My approved academic article:-
    Various types of teeth and structural anatomy of human tooth
    Ramakrishna, will check with the editors concerned and let you know.
    'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

Ramakrishna Kambhampati,

We referred the article to Tony Sir and he had instructed editors to stop giving cash credits to such types of articles. He would like authors to focus on articles related to admissions, courses, careers, institutions, exams, and the like which have a high potential of adding value to the site as an academic-related portal in terms of the aforementioned topics. Even reviews of books may no longer be given cc.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments