India vs Australia Test Series 2020 - Adelaide Test - MAP 1Tomorrow begins one of the most exciting competitions Down Under - the India-Australia Test series. Over a span of five days, from 17th to 21st, a unique format also will be played out at Adelaide, namely a day-night Test match with a pink cherry. Surely cricketing fans will be tuned in to TV sets and online streaming platforms at 9.30 a.m. tomorrow, and in the meanwhile let's play our Make A Prediction (MAP) game on our very own 22-yard forum strip!
What you have to do: In a response to this thread, simply list the predictions to the questions asked (do not repeat the questions).
What you will get: Re.1/- and one point for accurate predictions, with no negative marking for inaccurate predictions. If you participate in all four MAPs, across all the 4 Test matches, then you will be eligible for a small cash prize as per the points tallied at the end of the four MAPs. If you participate in only one or only two or only three of the MAPs, then you will not be eligible for the cash prize.
India-Australia Adelaide Test 1 - MAP-1:
1. Which team will field first?
2. Who will open the batting for India?
3. Will Steve Smith score at least one century (in either of the innings)?
4. Will Bumrah take more than five wickets totally?
5. Will Nathan Lyon take the most wickets out of all the bowlers for his team? - Yes/No
6. Name one fielder (other than the wicketkeeper) from either team who will take the most catches totally (both the innings to be considered).
7. Will there be a follow-on (for either team)? - Yes/No.
8. Will this match end in a draw? - Yes/No.
Closing time: Midnight tonight (IST).
Important note: Your responses will be locked as soon as you submit your predictions and you will not be able to use the Edit button to make any changes. Hence, be very sure before you submit your list.