You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 29th Nov to 05th Dec and 06th to 12th Dec 2020- Winners!

Taking into consideration their renewed, consistent and noteworthy activity on the site during the periods mentioned against their names, it has been decided to confer the Star of the Week award to KVRR for the week 29th Nov to 05th Dec and to Ramakrishna Kambhampati for the week 06th to 12th Dec.

Hope they will continue to maintain the zeal and will keep contributing to different sections during the days to come.

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/- each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners of the Star awards.
    I congratulate both the members, KVRR for the week 29th Nov to 05th Dec and to Ramakrishna Kambhampati for the week 06th to 12th Dec, for the Star of the Week award. Well done members and keep up your good work in this portal.
    Knowledge is power.

I congratulate to both the winners of Star of the week award. Keep it up.

Hearty congratulations to both the members for this Star of the Week award for the corresponding period. This is one of the most coveted award and getting it shows the sustained contributions of these members. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My heartiest congratulation to the winners of the Star of the Week award. Well done. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun

My heartiest congratulations to the star of the week award. Hope to see such good participation in the future also.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

I thank the ISC for the "Star of the Week" award given to me for the week of the 29th. November to 5th. December. Hope to contribute to ISC as much as possible for me. I congratulate Mr. Ramakrishna, who received the same award for the week next after me. I thank all the members who congratulated me.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Congratulations to both the winners. Both of them are very active on this site and their posts are really educative and useful. They deserve the awards more than anybody. I wish and hope that they will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congrats to Star of the Week award winner KVRR for the week 29th Nov to 05th Dec and my appreciation also goes to Ramakrishna Kambhampati winner of star of the week 06th to 12th Dec.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to KVRR and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for being awarded Star of the Week award- 29th Nov to 05th Dec and 06th to 12th Dec 2020.

Congratulations to KVRR and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning the Star of the Week award for the week of 29th Nov to 05th Dec and 06th to 12th Dec 2020 respectively.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to KVRR and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning 'star of the week' awards. Hope to see both of them receive many such awards and rewards in the coming times.

Congratulations to both stars for better contribution and winning this award.

Congratulations to both, KVRR and Ramakrishna Kambhampati, for their Star awards. I think KVRR has set the bar on how to respond in a concise manner, relevant to the topic of the thread and making pertinent points. Ramakrishna Kambhampati not only responds well, but often comes up with good topics for discussion. Well done, both of you!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to KVRR for winning star of the week award 29th Nov. to 5th Dec. with his inspiring, informative and creative threads. I am delighted to receive the star of the week award for Dec.6th to 12th. and that definitely encourages me to involve more in forum participation.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

Congratulations to both the members, KVRR for the week 29th Nov to 05th December 2020nand Ramakrishna Kambhampati for the week 06th to 12th December 2020, for the Star of the Week award. Well done and keep it up.

My congratulations to KVRR and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning the Star of the Week awards. Their contributions to various sections are applaudable and I hope they will continue their good work with the same spirit. My best wishes to both of them.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.