You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 06th to 12th Dec '20- Winners!

Underlining our existing request to the members to please take more care while drafting the contents of your threads, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 06th to 12th Dec '20 -

Winner

Sanjeev Gupta for the thread Be slow in choosing but slower in changing which conveys a very meaningful message.

Special Prizes

1. Swati Sharma for her thread Respect is essential for the single parents in our society

2. Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for the thread Own your decisions, never blame others and

3. Ramakrishna Kambhampati for his thread Is it good to sideline China from international business by all other countries?

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners.
    Thanks jury for considering my thread for the award. Thats an inspiration for me. I will try hard to contribute more on the site.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulations to the winner of the TOW award and the Special prize winners for the week. Well done friends. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun

Thank you ISC for considering my thread for the special prize. Congratulations to all the winners. The selected threads are really good and deserve appreciations. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

I congratulate to all winners of 'Thread of the week contest.'

Keep it up.

Thank you ISC, these rewards play an important role to motivate us to write more and more and share our thoughts in the form of threads. I would like to congratulate all winners Sanjeev Gupta for the thread Be slow in choosing but slower in changing, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for the thread Own your decisions, never blame others and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for his thread Is it good to sideline China from the international business by all other countries?
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

My hearty congrats to Sanjeev Gupta for the award winning thread " Be slow in choosing but slower in changing " which connects to our daily way of life. My appreciation also goes to special prize winners, .Swati Sharma for her thread " Respect is essential for the single parents in our society" which is a out of box thought content. Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for the thread " Own your decisions, never blame others " is connected to our personal traits and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for his thread " Is it good to sideline China from international business by all other countries?" which was best on international issues.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I congratulate the winners of the TOW contest against the forum threads submitted during the week 6 to 12 December 2020. I wish all the awardees to continue their creative journey in this portal.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Sanjeev Gupta for winning the TOW contest. I also congratulate Swati Sharma, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao, and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for securing the special prizes in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Sanjeev Gupta for winning TOW contest. And Congratulations to Swati Sharma, Dr. Rao and Ramakrishna for the special awards. Well done and keep it up!

Congratulations Sanjeev Gupta, for winning 'thread of the week contest'. Also, congratulations to all the three members for winning special prizes for their thought-provoking posts. Hope to see many such interesting write-up's in the coming weeks.

Congratulations to Sanjeev for his winning thread and to Swati Sharma, Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for their special prize-winning threads. For Ramakrishna Kambhampati, it is a double delight, having won a Star of the Week award, too.

[I request members not to needlessly repeat the titles of the threads that have won the prizes.]

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the winner for 'winning thread of the week contest'. They really deserve this award. I wish them all the best. Well done. Keep it up.

I congratulate all the winners namely Sanjeev, Swati Sharma, Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao, and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for their respective prizes awarded to them against this particular TOW contest for the week 6 to 12 Dec'20. Well done members and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Sanjeev Gupta for winning the TOW contest for the week 6 to 12 Dec'20. I also congratulate Swati Sharma, Dr NV Srinivasa Rao, and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning the special prizes in the same contest.

Congratulations to Sanjeev for winning the TOW contest 6 to 12 December. I wish to congratulate Swati Sharma and Dr.Rao for winning special prizes of the same contest. I am happy to be a special prize winner in this contest after a long time.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

My congratulations to the Winner and the Special Prize awardees of the TOW contest. All the threads are unique and carry important messages. Keep up the excellent work and my best wishes to all the other contributors to this section for keeping it lively through their interesting threads.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.