You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

No web knowledge yet overtaken webmaster

For the members the title must be amusing and even misunderstood , but the fact is that with this post my over all grand total of points has over taken the score of our webmaster and brings me third in the position of points table. Though this achievement does not mean much difference to me or the website but for the sake of progress and consistency in contributing daily such records are broken and overtaken and hence the mention has been made. By the way it is not under mining the capacity and capability of our beloved webmaster.
    Congratulations, Mohan Sir. I hope you rank the top in the list. Your consistency in the forum section is known by all of us. I hope that you continue with the same spirit and in the future too, we get to read various interesting threads raised by you on various topics.

This is to congratulate Mohan for his achievement. Now he is number three in the points table. People say quality is more important than quantity. But quantity is also very important many times. But the speciality in you is you are the front runner both quality-wise and quantitywise. I hope that you will continue your good work and reach the number one position shortly. I wish you all the best.
    I also want to mention that I am also now in that list at position number 10 and very recently only I came into that position. I thank ISC and others for providing me with a platform to improve my knowledge and learn many new aspects which are very important in our life.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to you K.Mohan. It's because of your hard work and the affection of yours with this site. I have always found you to be the most consistent member of the site. Wish you break more records and new ones.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulations Mr Mohan and it is really remarkable to stand at that position. Great job and I wish you all the best in coming times.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments